Thread: Getting registry recovery alert with no reason

Getting registry recovery alert with no reason

I have a laptop. But I have a problem with this laptop. I am getting a message "Registry Recovery - One of the files including the system's Registry data had to be recovered by use of a log or alternate copy" I was away. I do not understand the Personal Computer restarted. All programs were closed and I got the message over the screen. I ensured the Event Viewer and the only access point was for the message popup itself, no other errors or events in the log at the time of the happens.

Re: Getting registry recovery alert with no reason

I would like to tell you some steps for fixing this problem. you should follow these steps. Steps are given as below:
    1. First of all you will push start then after you will go on run, then after you will type there prefetch then push enter key, then click edit then after you will choose all, right click any file then click remove or delete, verify delete.
    2. The second step is press start, and the after you will go into all programs, and then accessories, after you will go into the system tools to run disc clean up, then from the system tools, and finally you will run disc defragmenter.
    3. The third steps is push start then run, then after you will type sfc /scannow then push enter, you want the windows XP CD and Windows File Protection will illustrate a blue screen progress bar, and finally you will restart the system.
    4. The fourth step is you will download the Tune Up 2011 and install it.

5. The fifth step is to run Tune up Disc Clean Up.
    6. The final step is to run Tune up Registry Clean Up.

Then after may be your problem will be fixed. I hop that you will satisfy with my solution.

Do I want the CD to run SFC? I know that WFP will search the CD if it cannot find something in dll cache but do I in fact want the CD start the procedure? Because I am still looking for my CD (really do have one just cannot get it) but attempted SFC with no reason it and each time it looks like a DOS window opens and closes rapidly and that is it. Nothing running in the Task Manager and no movement onscreen. Like the process at once terminated. Also, if I cannot get my Cd rapidly, should I go on to the next step of your troubleshooting?

I want to tell you that I did uninstall and again install two of the programs. A few of the unique discs to a few of my programs I appear to have lost somewhere in the past couple of years. I am beginning to surprise if my possessions have been changed. Throughout the clean-up process, I had to alter permissions on, I consider either my C drive or my windows folders, or program folders (do not pretty remember even though I consider it was my windows folder that I had to alter in order to get updates and download programs).

Well, after whereas the symptom happened once more. Then there were also a variety of other errors with internet explorer (had to shut rather often), and irregular bugs with other programs. To create a long story short, anyone who said that it could be BAD RAM was proper. I exchanged the Samsung RAM that came with the machine with vital RAM now today. All symptoms have gone. The computer runs very well yet again just like new. That’s why if you are receiving the "beep" and the registry backup error message. I would say that it can most absolutely be BAD RAM. You can attempt the solution by Hats Off. But it may only be impermanent solve. It appears to fix the issues for the time being, but other errors keep occurring.

The simplest step that may determine this problem is to boot utilizing your system’s final identified fine configuration'. It is probably to work if the errors were as a result of a failed hardware driver install but probably would not work if the error is from a software error or some setting correlated to aesthetics or user settings in Windows. Both Windows XP and Windows 2K users can do this. Merely press 'F8' at once after the Power on Self Test. The last screen where your PC displays hardware information before it puts up the first Windows screen. In the F8 menu, you should see final identified fine configuration'. Utilize the arrow buttons and the ENTER key to switch to and choose choices in the menu.

I usually do not get time to register for these forums. I have been all over the internet only to get loads and loads of posts on how to solve this irritating issue. No one appeared to know for sure - and there were some proposals that the RAM wanted to be changed (do not do this). The only perfect treat for this issue is from Hats Off - back in 2009. I just did precisely as he said last night (excluding utilized Tune Up 2011 Trial) and it worked. Then problem is fixed. I am typically pretty good with my personal computer, but I have to declare this was one of the most irritating bugs ever.