Thread: How can I reinstall O/S on my SSD ?

How can I reinstall O/S on my SSD ?

Hello guys, here I have a doubt, I am looking from the long time for the perfect SSD and atlast the found the one but still my difficulty doesn’t stop over here, when I use to reinstall the operation system, so it was asking to format the drive first and one of my friend suggested me not to format an SSD more time as it use to reduce the life period of it, so now please tell how I can able to install again my O/S system once again and as I also have a unknown virus on my disk, which I am unable to install ! so tell me how will able to install a O/S system excluding the format procedure for installation. your help is really means to me a lot. Thanks in advance.

Re: How can I reinstall O/S on my SSD ?

Hey let me tell that XP is the version that has been in the market long time before the SSD drive and XP will work with SSD without any flaws, if you are able to line up the separation properly, and just do a quick format than going for the full of your SSD and even Vista or Windows have good compatibility with SSD and If you are making a decision of installing 7 on your drive so simply while install O/S go to advance setting during installation and install it in other drive.

Hey there your information SSD will work properly with all version of windows with any flaws and for yeah format the Disk many time, reduce the life of the disk, so try to avoid formatting of your SSD more, but if you want to a proper working system than you require to have a system install on you HDD for letting your SDD operates properly and then after that you will require to format all partition on your SSD for making it a proper working drive. Just reply if you have any further doubt.

Hey there at the time when you have been complete with making partition on your SDD, after that follow the below mention step:
    1) At start format the SSD while using the Quick format option and after that detach all HDD which is there in your system and now plug in the SDD to the Sata port which is there in your mother board.
    2) Once you have done with this then now insert the XP CD into ROM and let begin with the installation, and while installing don’t format SDD again and after completing the installation properly Restart the System and at the time your system start all thing have been completed successfully than switch you PC off and connect again your all HDD. That’s it, and after boot again back to Windows XP On your SDD and if all is ok than you are done with it.

Hey you utilize the Windows 7 CD or DVD as it have been Equipped with advance format features and if there is already partition on your SDD than delete the former partition and again make the new one and it will ensure the partition line up. And kinda same you can also use Windows 7 on your New SSD. And yeah there is a quick format between a quick and full format as if it is related with SSD, as full format use to put each LBA on the SSD, stating as the SDD is in completely used. And while the quick format only use to delete and then create again the table, so while formatting your SSD with windows 7 use the quick format option, as it has also being recommended by official people.

Hey coming on the point that your system have been infected with virus so, as per my recommendation use the Avast free home version or any antivirus installed on your system and update your antivirus with latest update and run the full system scan or if your antivirus even after updating also unable to detect any virus or malware than try out my recommended antivirus and complete this procedure before installing O/S on your SDD. As you have to be more careful as it might also affect your SDD too.

Hey let me clear you with the format procedure that while installing the O/S on your SSD you have been ask with either a quick format or with the regular format along with the native windows, so while choosing a format procedure you must be known about the fact that “quick format” don’t detect the and remove if there is any errors happen while formatting, it just work out for doing the format process quicker. So as per may experience in formatting and partition arena, if you fell that your O/S works properly for long and the Update process also works than do a regular format for the first time. And for your SSD you have to prefer Quick format only