Thread: Chrome sync displays error when enabling 2 factor authentications

Chrome sync displays error when enabling 2 factor authentications

Since it allows for two factor authentication I've had a warning "synchronization error" that appear in the top right of Chrome in the CR-48. In the desktop version this led to a popup that requires an application-specific in the CR-48, the pop will never occur. 2FA is not yet available for the CR-48 or I'm doing something wrong? Please I need to fix this problem so need help as soon as possible.

Re: Chrome sync displays error when enabling 2 factor authentications

Hey buddy this is the most common and known issue with Chrome operating system. You know I posted the same question but I didn’t have any solutions for this. You I try to ask many of my friends and they told me about Dev channel. I didn’t know first what basically it is but it is very helpful to me. Well you can try this out but I think it isn’t made for the beta version yet. I hope it works for you.

I am having Chrome CR-48 notebook. The same problem is occurring to me. It gives me sync error whenever I enable 2 factor authentications. I don’t have any idea why this is happening again and again. So I need to sort this out as soon as possible. Thus for this I tried to input application specific password many times but it always refuses me. I don’t know why. Well you can try this hope it works for you.

Well I got mine too work. Well I did the same thing to input the password but it didn’t work for me. Then I revoked all the applications and generated a new specified password. Well this is what I did and it really worked for me. This I think you must try the same. I think this is how the 2-step verification is supposed to work. I don’t know whether you know to do it or not but there is as an option for doing this and just do what it says. I hope this works for you.

As per my knowledge it can be a bug. Also there can be a virus or malware just check it out. Try formatting the notebook first and install a fresh copy of Chrome operating system. Then check whether you are having the same problem or not. I think this should eliminate the problem. You can also try to use Dev channel update. I think this will definitely help you but formatting will fix this problem.