Thread: icloud WebDAV interface in Windows 7

icloud WebDAV interface in Windows 7

I hope that right now most of you all familiar with the icloud or cloud system in online technology and also in computer technology. It is new type of storage and computing way which allow you to store anything on cloud and share them on your preferred devices like mobile phone, laptop, desktop or tablet or handheld at a time. In order to use this cloud service someone told me that the webdav interface is the best way and easy to use. Do you think that this webdav interface work in Windows 7? If not then how can I get it work?

Re: icloud WebDAV interface in Windows 7

You can use the online store icloud directly into Windows 7. Download before the icloud WebDAV Connector and install it. Enter your username and password icloud in the program. Choose which Windows drive letter (from A to Z) icloud your drive is connected. From then you can directly from the Windows Explorer file on your online icloud drive mount and read files. On icloud are explanations. Here is how to access the disk icloud can get Mac OS X, Linux, Android, iPhone or a Windows phone.

This does work natively within 64 Bit Windows 7. It can be complicated except the functionality is at hand. The difficulty numerous people are getting through connecting non-MS/Sharepoint oriented webdav servers (Apache like) associated toward Windows 7 not supporting Basic Authentication on webdav. I have it functioning within my shop. Windows 7 64 bit clients chatting toward an Apache/Linux based webdav server without any problem. To do this you must need to do some changes.

I don’t think that you need webdav connector or interface in order to use cloud service in Windows 7. Visit icloud and create an account. After registration, visit icloud OS. Enter your username and password and choose your language. Once you have accepted the license agreement, you can see the desktop of icloud. Press F11 to icloud run in full screen, you'll notice that you only really works on a website. Incidentally icloud works best in Internet Explorer. In Firefox the layout is not quite as it should, with Opera you get an error message and in Chrome it is not possible to log the first time.

First of all tell me for what purpose you will need webdav interface in windows 7. As far as I know that there was an icloud webdav connector was available to download for Windows operating system. But right now it has been removed. Now I don’t know where to get this connector. The recent service says that you don’t need webdav anymore in order to connect the icloud. The main this is about the web browser now. You should have a compatible to browser to run this thing in windows 7.

First of all open the CloudMe website on your computer by the use if web browser. It is a Windows based cloud computing service. Now go to the option webdav which is underneath the Homepage under feature category. Click on that and it will direct you to the webdav downloaded page. There you can download connector easily. Now configure the webdav as you need by the use of proper username and password. It will then show up inside the MY computer where your HDD partition reside.

I know that by the use of webdav you don’t need any kind of web browser in order to connect and execute the icloud or cloudme on your Windows 7 computer or laptop or even in your mobile. By the help of this connector you will get the direct access to the icloud web desktop. I haven’t heard any kind of compatibility issue regarding the webdav and Windows 7. I think that it will work perfectly without any trouble.