Thread: Bootable disc for executing icloud

Bootable disc for executing icloud

Do you think that is there any operating system that can be booted from disk which only functions that it do is connecting to internet and after that loading as well as executing icloud (by means of each and every one of the operating system services that can be utilized). If there is somewhat similar to that it will have great advantage. I want this because:
    • Fewer resources will be wanted to find the similar running speed of icloud process
    • Get whichever permissions exclusive of limits-
    • capability to support whichever type of Computer Language that already formed devoid of create/compile a compiler, and further.
    • The drawback will be-slower swap memory (utilizing icloud storage).

Re: Bootable disc for executing icloud

According to information provided by insiders streaming music service Apple will be implemented custom scan iTunes-audio library to a cloud service, known as iCloud, display their contents. As far as the bootable disc concern I don’t think that there is any kind of limitation for operating system. In order to connect to the online computer that is icloud or cloud Me you don’t need any specific OS to do this. But you are telling that you will need a bootable disc for this. However this is a problem right now as there is not much information regarding this.

In order to create bootable disc you need to download a software called Clone X 3 which is not a free of cost program but it offers actually a easy way to create bootable OS X disc. So just assume that there is not problem with creating disc. The problem is about which operating system required to do this, whether it is Windows, Linux or Mac. For this information you need to hang around untill we can get the complete information about the icloud system. Till then just carry on with the current accessible way.

Yes, I am also looking for such operating system or or program which will allow me to directly connect to the internet when boot up and then the open and execute the icloud so that I can access the stuff right away without delay or without entering to it manually. If you are using the Windows OS then I think that you can customize the OS easily by the use of additional application to do so. However in Linux and Mac OS X, it is slight bit complicated to accomplish. I have posted the same issue in cloudME forum and I didn’t get the replay yet.

In order to connect to the internet and cloudMe service you don’t need any kind of bootable disc or particular operating system. You can set any Windows os to do so. There is no hard way to accomplish that. As you know that the latest web browser supports different feature to save password and open any page and login to it with just one click. If this can’t enough then you will find several application some paid and some free versions for this feature. Automatic connection of internet is not a big issue in Windows computer.

First of all I don’t know which service we are talking about here. Is it about the icloud or cloudMe. As far as I know that the icloud service is not activated yet. It may get handy soon after the end of this fall. I am not sure about this. I just looked this in apple official website. However the cloudMe service is already available. You will get 3G storage space free and you can register to this freely. I haven’t used this service yet. Once I get know about this thing I will reply for your question.