Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Strange Service lag in windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 17-06-2011

Strange Service lag in windows 7

Hi I have a desktop PC in that I have installed windows 7 and since I did that I don?t know what is happening, any strange service get insulate in between, and it lead to the blue screen, which is I think BSOD. Sometimes Computer's audio and graphics lags through high CPU practice. I have the following configurations in my machine, Windows 7 Professional x64 bit, 6GB Corsair Dominator DDR2 memory, Nvidia Geforce 460 graphic card. Any suggestion would be surely appreciated.

Old 17-06-2011

Re: Strange Service lag in windows 7

Well, it seems like you have a very good configuration, though it is having too many problems, it is because you might have running unwanted big software in the machine, that causes the same problem, when we run such program it utilized out full memory and lead to increase the CPU usage. And it happens most probably while playing the game. Thus I would say if you are playing any game you should first close all other activity which running.
Old 17-06-2011

This might be possible that the driver for your graphic card might get corrupted and thus is lagging in between while playing the game. I would say you should reinstall those drivers and then test the same. I am not sure about this, as you haven?t mentioned properly that through which you are having theses problem, and according to ,y assumption this could be because of the video card only, I hope after reinstalling the drivers you may get it solved.
Old 17-06-2011

As you have described that it leads to the blue screen, then I am sure that this is the BSOD only, this can be happen due to many reasons I would say, thus you should check all the hardware and software as well, and off course it is the best practice to start with the software thus uninstall the previous version and install the new one, and then see the problem persist or not, if not then it is well and good, but If yes, then this could be some hardware fault, you should check them.
Old 17-06-2011

I was having the same problem in my machine and same as you I was also unable to figure out why this is happening, but after seeing some of the log files I get this is the problem in the drivers only, but I would suggest you that detach the memory from its slot and then reattach it, this might solve the problem, if suppose you got the problem then install the new drivers, and as you have describe that you use the windows 7, thus I would say install the appropriate drivers for the same, or you may get the same problem.
Old 17-06-2011

I would suggest you that you should not install unwanted software in the PC, as whenever we reboot the machine, that programs get executed without any hesitation, and this generally cause the CPU usage high, thus you should first of all make sure that no such programs are installed in the PC, after that remove all the programs from the startup activity. you can do it from the system configuration utility. Disable all the unwanted programs from the startup, and hope this would work.
Old 18-06-2011

This might be possible that your computer is affected through some viruses or the malware, and which progressively damaging the other files also, and because of that you are seeing that the machine Is lagging, thus I would suggest you that you should clean the PC with any remover, see this is the none reason that causes such a problem, but I have seen the people who get their problem solved because of these only.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,