Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

"Try Kubuntu / install kubuntu" Spash, start screen

Operating Systems

Old 17-06-2011

idea "Try Kubuntu / install kubuntu" Spash, start screen

i have a question please let me explain; i have installed kubuntu via "usb hard drive" through "universal usb installer" i want it immediately installed here (just Like My CD), so i don't want "try" or "install" splash screen when kubuntu boots. now, my question is i want kubuntu to start in the "try kubuntu" stage, and not 2ask me in the boot options to install, only to [ask to install when it opens into kubuntu os]. is there any [[kubuntu HDD files i can re right]] maybe to act as "try Kubuntu" .because of the fact that the computer has pluggs everywhere (where spinning discs can go) i would rather open up into my install on my usb/cd. Thank You for my request.

Last edited by thekid86 : 17-06-2011 at 06:03 AM.
Old 17-06-2011

Re: "Try Kubuntu / install kubuntu" Spash, start screen

Well i would advise you to have a look at this link , so what i am saying is that it is not given for kubuntu. The solution is for the ubuntu and have a look at the same accordingly. I am sure you will get the necessary help from there. So hope it was of good help for you.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,