Thread: Mac OS or windows 7 on chromebook cr-48

Mac OS or windows 7 on chromebook cr-48

Hey hi I have a google chromebook and that I purchased with empty data, I mean to say I get it even without the operating system, and thus I want to install it, but as there are too many operating system with their different capabilities, that makes me really confused, as I heard about the mac OS from apple and the windows 7, according to guys you people which would be better for my laptop? Give me some suggestion. Thanks.

Re: Mac OS or windows 7 on chromebook cr-48

Both of the windows that you have mentioned has their own features and benefits, thus I would not suggest you any name rather I would you should first concentrate on the configuration that you have, because according to me see whatever operating systems that you use, it works better only when it meets the perfect hardware thus, you select according to the configuration that you have.

I am using the windows 7 in my notebook thus recommend you the same, as whatever you concern about that operating system, all the things are great, as first of all the new look than the previous OS make it look cool, apart from that you can have many more new functions that they have added in order to enhance the operating system. Thus this would be better, no doubt mac is also good, but I don’t have much knowledge about that.

I would you have to install the windows according to your needs, I mean to say if you are use to use the internet you should use the windows 7 only, because it has very good connectivity with too many different options, and as you have mentioned that notebook which is also made for that purpose only, thus windows 7 would be best, but if suppose you have any device from apple than you should install mac, because after that it would give you the best option for the device that you have.

This is not the only two windows I would say, you can use the Linux also if you concern about the security, and I have heard that it is not get hacked, and you’ll not get infected through the virus, whereas in windows 7 you have to use the antivirus software for the same. Now you have three option from you can choose. And if you install it for the entertainment purpose than windows 7 would be great.

See, I have the apple Iphone, and when I was using the windows 7 and in that I had installed the many apple software, but was having problem sometime while synchronizing and all other issues, but after installing the mac I haven get any problem yet, thus I would say I am completely agree with the above user like of you have any such apple device you should install mac OS only in order to get the proper benefits.

Both of the windows are too good as I have experienced, but as it seems you’re too confused about this, I would suggest you the best way, this is little bit bothersome, but will surely put an end to your confusion. Have you ever heard about the dual boot, if not you can google it, through which you can install both of the operating system on the machine, and while booting you can actually select one of them to work with. So no confusion right, as you can have both of the operating system at the same time on your machine.