Thread: How to enable the aero tab preview for Google Chrome?

How to enable the aero tab preview for Google Chrome?

The movement I hear about the release of the Google chrome web browser as it was a giant step that Google chrome was taking towards the use operating system. So when to tried using it , it seems to be a little buggy in the initial versions but then it ran just fine after the release of various patches .Now I have downloaded the latest version of Google and I have been using it , and I am not been able to change it tab view in it , I just loved the aero tab view in Google chrome

Re: How to enable the aero tab preview for Google Chrome?

Hey , friend it was nice trying to figure out the modifications that we can do with the browser we have , I have been using this since quite a few time , I guess there is some method by I saw on the internet by using something like enable aero peek tabs but , I could not understand this as I was new to this topic but ,know I think I can do this by the responses that you would get from this.

You are right you read that absolutely correct you just need to right click on the shortcut and then move on the end of the location where would find something like this ……..\chrome.exe . After you find that you just need to type this command into the it named – enable- aero-peek-tabs. This would be very helpful for the new user who are trying to do this .Post me back if you still cannot do that properly.

Hey , I tried that but I did not get what you were saying , I think I already tried many different way that I saw on the internet and other forums site but I think none of them worked for me . Please send me in a details explanation for this. IS there any criteria for this like there should be a minimum version on which it work‘s on. Would I need to be on dev for that reason pleases help!!

The beta and the dev version work as of today’s date. This is a detailed procedure that I am posting you first need to right click on the short-cut on the desktop and then move on to the properties after that you need to target at he end of the press space and past this in the command line “—enable-aero—peek—tabs” .i hope thathelps you out . I did the same way and it did wonders to me . I hope it does the same for you.

I as far as I have tried this It doesn't completely work. It at what time you hover over the Google Chrome icon on the taskbar, it will popup images for all open tabs, but simply the active tab which are currently will display. The supplementary tabs will demonstrate as empty white pages in their individual popups that makes me rethink about using Google chrome as my Web browser.

I have tried all the tips and suggestion that you all have given and it seems that nothing appears to bring the aero tab view in my chrome operating system . I am just so disappointed can that be a problem with the in proper installation of the operating system i also had the same issue with my previous version , i don't understand what is the problem with it . I still need you rhelp well i think there is nothing that i can do for this. But thanks for sharing what ever knowledge you have.