Thread: My G drive is missing in Windows XP

My G drive is missing in Windows XP

hey guys, I am using computer since since 5 years and it was awesome experience and invention which I ever seen. I was using windows xp from four years but recently some error occurred in the Xp so I format my pc’s C drive. After formatting it's working good for two days now I got a error that G drive is missing in Xp.what would be the problem I am not getting exactly what is going one , Need suggestion. Thank you

Re: My G drive is missing in Windows XP

I insist you that Please checks that your disk is properly connected or not: Please check that your disk is properly connected or not: IF not connected properly then turned off the PC and remove that disk drive and connect it properly and start the pc and search for new hardware or PC will automatically detect it and if found then click on the Next option after that click on the OK option then enter the CD in the disk Drive. If CD starts reading means your problem is solved.

I prefer you that firstly Please check your Disk drive cable is working properly or not if not then turn off you PC remove the cable which is connected to disk drive and PC remove the cable from both sides and plug it properly to both side after that restart your PC again still problem persist then remove the cable and purchase the new cable and plug to disk drive and PC properly and check that your disk drive working or not.

hey I suggest you that please check your disk drive is working or not: please check your disk drive is working or not .if not then turn off your pc and remove the disk drive connect it again and turn on your pc check that it is detected or not .if not then check power is coming in disk drive or not .if not check then check that connection is made properly or not still having a problem then replace the disk drive/purchase the new disk drive.