Thread: Lenovo G560 - 0x0000007f error in windows 7

Lenovo G560 - 0x0000007f error in windows 7

I have bought Lenovo G560 laptop in which I was using windows 7. Some days before my laptop gets affected with viruses and after that I have done full system scan but I didn’t get any help that is why I have reinstalled the windows 7. Now after reinstalling the windows 7 it has started giving me one problem. Sometimes while working on laptop I suddenly get this 0x0000007f error and after that I have to restart the laptop. if anyone have solution for this problem then please let me know.

Re: Lenovo G560 - 0x0000007f error in windows 7

Normally this kind of error comes when any of hardware gets corrupted like RAM or other board. If any of the memory modules mismatched with each other at that time also this kind of problem occurs. Normally it is not easy to find the exact problem. You can try to fix this problem by doing this trick. You have to over clock the processors speed and after that check whether same error is coming or not. I am not sure but this trick will help you to fix this issue.

There might be something wrong with your laptop RAM and I think you have to first check whether your RAM is working perfectly or not? if you want to check whether your RAM is working perfectly or not then you can check this by running memtest86 in your laptop and after that perform the memory test. If any of the memory test gets failed then there problem with your RAM and you need to replace the Ram. I hope this trick will allow you to detect the exact problem.

If don’t know about how to use the memtest86 then I will help you with it. Basically memtest86 is a bootable disk which you have to run in your system to check your RAM. You have to first download the memtest86 ISO file from internet and after that burn that ISO file in to the CD or DVD. Now after doing that insert it in your CD/DVD ROM and after that restart the laptop. Now before laptop start it will give you option to perform memory test. Now you can do the memory test and check whether your RAM is working perfectly or not.

According to me you are facing this problem because your windows 7 gets corrupted. Because some time due to operating system fault also this type of problem occurs in our system. You can try to solve this issue by repairing your windows 7 or reinstalling the windows 7. If you don’t want to reinstall the windows 7 because of the data loss then first you can try to solve the problem by repairing the windows 7. I think after repairing the windows 7 your problem will get solved.

If you don’t get any help by repairing the windows 7 and if you have also done the memtest86 then I think there is something wrong with other part of your laptop hardware. I think there might be your mother board issue. now I would like to suggest you that if you laptop is under warranty then I think you should take your laptop to the service center and after that ask for the solution regarding that error. In service center you will get the proper solution.

As you have said that if memtest86 is not showing wrong anything then there may something wrong with other part of laptop and after reading that I have first checked about my laptop warranty and I have found that my laptop was still under warranty and after that I have visited the service center and there I have asked for the solution. After that they have repaired my laptop and now all the things were working perfectly. Thank you so much for your suggestion.