Thread: Xbox 360 games in Windows 8

Xbox 360 games in Windows 8

Hey guys I have heard something which I think Is not at all possible, but still I want to get it confirmed that all I am hearing is just fake and rumors and nothing else. I have heard that windows 8 a Microsoft product is planning to give a Xbox game support! I can’t imagine this, I mean I am too much excited if this would be so than I will rush to market and get it, whenever they will release in the market. What have you guys have to say about this thing?

Re: Xbox 360 games in Windows 8

Ha ha ha I cant just stop laughing. This seems funny Xbox in windows 8. First of tell me when the hell is windows 8 coming? If this is true than I am ready to pay any amount for it and buy it. But I would say this is a pure rumor and nothing else, I bet Mr. Gates would also be not aware of this kind of thing. Lols! But if this is possible than gamers like me would go mad and spend whole holidays playing with it.

No my dear friend you are 100% correct. These are pure rumors in the market and this seems to be very much impossible because currently even the original Xbox cannot be emulated with the PC, so it just impossible to think about. To do this Microsoft has to make a very very huge jump in the hardware section so that Xbox can be supported in it. But I don’t think so this would be possible and it’s a pure rumor.

You never know what’s going to come with the technologies. Everything is possible in this world I have not heard about it till now but Xbox is awesome and as fantastic as anything. Means you can imagine you are playing game because your moments are being just captures by a sensor. I am a diehard fan of Xbox 360. I can’t express my words about the Xbox 360. I would say it is the most powerful system being invented. I daily spend about 1-2 hours playing with it.

Oh my God! Xbox 360 on the desktop! What else you need form the technology? I mean that would be just amazing. Microsoft should go for it and make such a stuff. I am dam sure their sales will just boost up like anything. All you are getting it on a single computer that means it would be just awesome. Though it is a rumor but I think Microsoft should think on it seriously and launch it in the market as soon as possible.

According to me this is not at all going to be easy stuff for the Microsoft because they have to write lots and lots of codes for the same they also have to write the code which has to suit the hardware as well as the console. This is not easy because till date Sega , playstation etc still are not working perfectly with the computers so Xbox is still far away and we have to wait for it.

Oh yes I also heard about the same that Microsoft is planning for such a thing. I say it’s completely possible as we will find that soon reached our houses. I do know about the projects which are currently going on to the market, they are trying to convert .xbe to .exe so that xbox games can also run on to the computers. So I think we will be able to enjoy the xbox games soon on to our computers.