Thread: Ubuntu 9.10 on Toshiba Satellite l505-es5033

Ubuntu 9.10 on Toshiba Satellite l505-es5033

Hello Friend, currently I am works on Toshiba Satellite l505-es5033 laptop and now the Ubuntu 9.10 of this laptop OS is not being boot. I had faced some issue in this laptop hence I done the OS installation on this laptop. I used using an alternative instruction installer rather than the GUI based installer. That time it couldn’t gives any problem and now it will be make the booting problem. I also seem the graphics problem in this laptop. If anyone can possible, then please suggest me the correct solution.

Re: Ubuntu 9.10 on Toshiba Satellite l505-es5033

Hey dude, this ubuntu is to be Linux based OS. Then can you test out on the ubuntu forums that its compatibility with the Toshiba Satellite l505-es5033 laptop. See, if the laptop is not compatible with the system and still you been try to work on that OS, then it possible that it couldn’t work correctly. Hence, I suggest you to first go to the official site of the Ubuntu and then check the Ubuntu 9.10 OS is compatible with the laptop or not. If it is not compatible then you need to find the alternative solution over this trouble.

I suggest you to use the alternative OS instead of this OS. Few of the Ubuntu versions are popular on the market such as version 10.04, 10.10, or 11 and so on. Hence I suggest you to select any good OS for your laptop. It will be helps you to permanently solve this booting problem. Then choose any suitable ubuntu OS for your laptop. Then find the correct installation process and it will be works fine on your laptop. Then try this and it really well suits to your system.

You can try to reinstall this OS. This time make sure that the setup file you is compatible with your system or not. This will be most important in your laptop. Then first you need to use the correct version of this Ubuntu that will be helps you to properly work on this laptop. Before doing this installation process I suggest you to create the backup disk of your system. This will be helping you to solve the problem. Then do this and it will solve your problem.

Either trying to reinstall the OS on the system I just suggest you to update this OS. Sometimes this updating could be helps to remove such booting problem. You need to just start the system and after going to command prompt use the correct instruction to install the OS properly on this system. It will be helps you to remove such problem from the system. Hence I suggest you to follow the correct process that helps you to done this update task.

I think there could be possibility that the problem is to be solved without doing this update or reinstall task. Yes, this can be happen in the system, if the problem is present in the BIOS of the system. Sometimes, the user has to be change the setting of these BIOS and then system will create this kind of problems. I think you need to reset the system BIOS. This task is really easy. I hope that you know this task. Then use it and reset the system BIOS. It will remove this booting trouble.