Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can't installs windows XP on MSI U270 NotebooK

Operating Systems

Old 06-06-2011

Can't installs windows XP on MSI U270 NotebooK

Hey hi, I have a MSI U270 notebook, and I was trying to install windows Xp on that, and I was getting such a unexpected fatal error during the installation and get crashes when switching to the graphical setup-part, error was something STOP C000021a ?Windows Logon Process terminated unexpectedly.? And I am using kingstone SSD with 80GB HDD, any one here having the same problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Old 06-06-2011

Re: Can't installs windows XP on MSI U270 NotebooK

Yeah sometimes such a errors occurs during the installation, in fact my one was little bit different, but was regarding the graphical issue only, I would like to ask you first that have you switched AHCI support OFF in order to complete the installation? Because if didn?t done that, You?ll get error during the installation, thus my first recommendation is to go to BIOS setup and then try to get it OFF, and try the installation again, I hope this would surely work.
Old 06-06-2011

See this kind of errors occurs when whichever Winlogon.exe or Csrss.exe files fails. And when the Windows NT kernel discovers that these service has blocked, it stops the system and raises the STOP 0xC000021A error. And this inaccuracy could have more than a few causes, including the incompatible system files have been installed, or might be A Service Pack installation has got failed, or might be An unsuited third-party software has been installed. Thus first of all make sure that on such mistakes you have don?t that try to install the same.
Old 06-06-2011

Hey I would suggest you that you should try in install the same windows through the different source, I mean to say through the other disk or from the other setup file, and I am agrees with the above user that you might have some of that problems, but I would suggest you that if you are willing to take back up of the data, then do it first and then format the whole hard disk, this will remove all the bad sectors from it and will enable you to install the new windows.
Old 06-06-2011

See I think some of the file in your current windows is totally affected, thus it leads to not to format the hard disk and you are getting such a error, thus I would suggest you that if you are stressed from that only, I would don?t install the new windows rather you can simply clean that also, you?ll get many software from the internet that cleans this kind of data, and make the PC clean as you have before. And then as you got this you can either keep as it is, otherwise you can install a new windows also.
Old 06-06-2011

I would suggest you that as you are getting this error, start the machine in the last good configuration that you had ever, and then try use any software for cleaning the registry, and then try to install the windows, if you still get the error, I would say you should install the same windows in the other drive rather than the one you was trying before, and still you are pursing with the same, I think there is some problem in your hard disk only, or you can have another option too, you can give the notification to the Microsoft?s official website, from there surely you?ll get some solution.
Old 09-06-2011

I am not very much aware about this problem but still I would like to suggest you that why you are installing the old windows, while you can have the windows 7 to install in that you?ll get the some more features in that, with a great graphical support. And I am sure you?ll not get any such error in the installation process until and unless you have some problem in the hardware itself, then the option you will get would be simply to replace the HDD.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,