Thread: How to delete unnecessary registry files in Desktop Computers?

How to delete unnecessary registry files in Desktop Computers?

Hello guys I am using windows 7 on my desktop pc. Basically I am facing issue with the registry files. I want to delete all unnecessary registry file which is present in my desktop computer. Does anyone know regarding this? I go through many websites but I did not get any appropriate steps to perform this. So if anyone knows the all appropriate steps then please share it with me. I hope that someone will show me the all appropriate way to perform this. Thank you.

Re: How to delete unnecessary registry files in Desktop Computers?

Hello for deleting the registry files you want you just need to follow steps given below
    1) Go to start and the open run.
    2) New type regedit in run and then press enter
    3) Now click on local machine that is shown in right side
    4) Now click on software.
    5) Now u can delete regedit of any program or software that you want to delete.
    I hope this will help you to solve your difficulty. Please try this and let me know it’s working for you or not thank you.

Windows Registry is a group of records of all system settings, hardware settings and software settings. Computer’s performance can be affected badly with a single deleted or modified registry entry. So be careful before selecting the option of deleting the registry. If still you like to carry on go to start and then go to run and type RegEdit and export the key you want to modify by following the steps in the "Backup by Exporting a Portion of the Registry" section above. Now select the key you want to remove. And now Press the delete key or click the right mouse button and click Delete. Exit Registry Editor. Follow the steps and you are done.

Basically Windows Registry is a sequential database that stores configuration settings and options on Microsoft Windows, operating systems. While you install software its registry key gets stored in its default folder and if later the software is uninstalled sometime the registry key is not deleted from the folder. There are much software to delete unwanted registry keys. Search on internet for such software’s and install them or search for the manual steps for deleting them.

To delete registry files you can search for the software’s available for it as well as a few steps to manually delete the registry but let me tell you that if you are a computer student and you have a good knowledge about registries or related stuffs then only try to play with it rather playing with registry files is not a good deal it may cause you by corrupting some of you files and software’s which may stop that software from running properly. If some how you managed to corrupt you windows registry files then you may be even lead to format your pc so I would suggest you before doing anything to registries keys just go through your knowledge towards it first Thank you .