Thread: Want to know about NPSStartup process

Want to know about NPSStartup process

I am using CCleaner software in my computer. I am using this utility as one of my friends advised me to use this application in order to clean up un essential software’s or startup. This time when I opened CCleaner software then I used removed some of the temporary files, and when I navigated to startup then I found NPSStartup, I don’t know about this process so please let me know what exactly it is and how to remove that process also tell me is it safe to have such process as my computer is running this process.

Re: Want to know about NPSStartup process

Usually the CCleaner software is must essential utility on every computer as it helps in removing the unneeded files from the computer. It also helps us to remove some program that we no longer use and well allows us to configure the system startup. You are getting that process in the startup because you might have installed some of the software or program and such particular is running at system startup and thus CCleaner is showing the same.

If you want to remove such process then you need to uninstall that program. If you don’t know exactly that by which program or software this process got installed then you can permanently disable that process. When you open CCleaner and go to system startup then right click that process and select disable. This would disable that process from running at system startup. So just have a try for this solution in order to remove the same.

Well thanks for replies and providing some solution, but I would say that this didn’t help me solving the problem. Actually when I try to disable this process from CCleaner then I am not able to do so, might be CCleaner is blocking me to do so. So is there any way to disable or remove the same. I even don’t know why this process got installed on my computer, so I am not able to figure out the exact application through which this happened.

Well I was also curious in order to find out what exactly is the NPSSTARTUP process. After searching a lot over web I found that this process is a registry command and it is much essential might be for operating system, so don’t try to disable this process or nor even delete the same. If suppose you try doing this then this may harm your operating system, and disabling this might stop some system file to load so I would recommend you to keep things as it is.

I do totally agree with the above solution as it is a registry process, so modifying this might lead to severe problems. I do understand that it would be annoying to see such process on that software, but as it is essential process for operating system to work, so you would also understand the same as I guess you don’t want to cause problem on your computer. You can use CCleaner for cleaning purpose but should not use it for modifying the computer startup process.

I am little confused regarding this process as I also searched over web and found that some tell it as registry process and even the above solution specifies the same. The other thing I found about this process is that it is a Samsung PC studio process, so if suppose you are having Samsung phone then you might have installed that software on your phone and due to this CCleaner is showing this process in startup. And even if be registry or PC studio process there is no harm running this process, as it is not a malware or virus.