Thread: Vista running very slow in Toshiba Satellite Laptop

Vista running very slow in Toshiba Satellite Laptop

Hi friends I am using Toshiba Satellite Laptop in which there were windows XP installed and my laptop was working perfectly and quite fast. Before some days my sister used my laptop and she inserted one pen drive in my laptop and after that I found that some virus has attacked my laptop and that is why I formatted my primary drive and after that I installed the windows vista in my laptop. Now all the things back to normal but in my laptop vista is running very slow please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Vista running very slow in Toshiba Satellite Laptop

I have read your problem and I think you can solve this issue by trying this trick. First you have to type msconfig in your start menu search option and after that press enter. Now you will see one system configuration utility box and after that click on the start up tab now you will see the list of application which usually starts at the system start up now unselect all those application which you don’t require on start up and after that click on ok. After that it will restart your laptop and after that you will not find any issue with your laptop.

I have gone through your issue and after that I have tried to search the solution for your problem and I think your system is running slow may be because of there are lots of temporary files in your system which is making slow your system. I think you have to download the application called Ccleaner in your laptop and after that run that cleaner in your system and restart the laptop. I think after doing that you will not get any issue with your laptop.

If windows vista is still running very slow in your laptop then I think you should install any good antivirus in your laptop and after that install it in your laptop. Because as you have said you have got virus before installing vista in your laptop and you have only formatted one drive on your laptop then I think the viruses has affected other driver also and they slowing down your laptop. That is why I think you should install the antivirus and after that scan your whole laptop and delete all the viruses.

I was also facing the same kind of problem with my DELL laptop and after that I tried to search the solution for it but after that also I didn’t get any help. After that my find told me to wipe my whole hard disk to remove the virus completely. After that I formatted my whole drive and reinstalled the operating system in my laptop. After doing that all the things started working perfectly and I am not facing any issues with my laptop. I think you should also try this thing to fix your issue.

According to above mentioned solution I have tried to fix my issue by cleaning my laptop with the help of Ccleaner application but that application didn’t give me any result. After that I completely scanned my laptop and it didn’t found any viruses in my laptop. i cannot format my whole drive as I am having so many important data in it. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue and how to get rid of this problem. Please reply me as soon as possible.

After reading above post also if you are not able to run the windows vista properly in your system then I think you have to try this trick to solve your issue. According to me you have to remove the widow’s vista from your laptop and after that you have to install the windows XP again in your laptop. I think after doing that you will not face any issue with your laptop. I hope my given information will be helpful for you and you will be able to fix the problem as soon as possible.