Thread: Unable to load windows in Toshiba Equium L20

Unable to load windows in Toshiba Equium L20

My friend was using Toshiba Equium L20 from last one year and suddenly he got the problem in his operating system due to virus attack and that is why he gave me the laptop to fix all the issue. After that I just wipe his hard disk totally and then I installed the windows XP service pack 2 in that laptop. I didn’t get any error while installing the operating system but after that laptop starts for the one time properly, but when I start it again at that time screen goes blue after windows XP logo. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this.

Re: Unable to load windows in Toshiba Equium L20

I have gone through your issue and I think you can solve this problem by doing this trick first start the laptop and at the start press F8 key and after doing that it will give you option for start in safe mode and start windows normally. Now select the start windows in safe mode option and after if your able to see the display properly then check your all the display setting is done properly or not? I think this will be helpful for you and you will be able to fix the problem.

I have referred your problem and I think you can solve this issue by doing this trick first remove the hard disk from your laptop and after that connect that hard disk with other laptop or other computer by using the hard disk case. Now take the backup first and after that wipe whole drive and then connect it with your laptop again after that install the operating system and then check whether you get any help or not? if you still finding any issues then let me know.

I think you have to try to solve the problem by repairing your operating system for that you have to do following things. First insert the operating system CD in your CD ROM after that restart the laptop. Now you will see the option to install the fresh copy of windows and repair the windows. From that you have to select the repair option. Now after selecting that it will repair your windows and then windows will open normally. I hope this trick will fix your issue.

I have tried all the above solution and according to that I have tried to solve the problem by starting the laptop from safe mode option and after that I have also updated my display driver but after doing that when I restart the laptop at that time also same problem was coming. After that I also tried to fix this issue by repairing the windows operating system but it doesn’t make any difference for me. Now please tell me what I should do. Please reply me with solution.

I you have tried to fix this issue by repairing your operating system and after that also if you are facing the same problem then I think you have to run the bootable scanner disk in your laptop and after that restart the laptop and scan your whole laptop. After scanning it completely it will remove all the virus from your laptop and after that you will be able to fix your issue. if that didn’t make any difference then I think you have to contact technical support of your laptop company,.