Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Virtualbox installation causes internet explorer 8 break down in Ubuntu

Operating Systems

Old 01-06-2011

Virtualbox installation causes internet explorer 8 break down in Ubuntu

I have realized that after the installation of virtualbox 3.2 in my ubuntu the internet explorer has started to fell over now what can be the issue here can you all please explain me, I really need to sort out the issue here so please help me here I need your help, so is the problem of virtualbox or is there some problem with the internet explorer please do let me know about it as this is really causing a lot of frustrations. I also have noticed that if we want usb support in ubuntu then we cannot download anything.

Old 01-06-2011

Re: Virtualbox installation causes internet explorer 8 break down in Ubuntu

If you want usb support then install Guest Additions I think that is the perfect solution for you so thatís what I want to say here hope you all have got the necessary suggestion on the topic. Yes as far as the internet explorer 8 issues is concerned virtualbox is the main reason why ie8 is not working so hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here. Hope I have answered out all the questions of you here, so thatís what I am talking about here.
Old 01-06-2011

Re: Virtualbox installation causes internet explorer 8 break down in Ubuntu

Yes thatís absolutely true here I completely agree with you in this situation so do have a talk with the linux people in case you are not getting any solution in this problem so thatís what I want to say here, if you will work on that it will be the ideal solution for you so thatís what I am trying to say here, hope you have got the necessary suggestion on the topic, the people present there will advice you with the appropriate solution.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,