Thread: Need a Linux CD in Finnish Language

Need a Linux CD in Finnish Language

So can you all get me some links for that CD, any of you all having any information on it may please revert it back to me please. Guys I really need your help in this problem so please do sort it out as I am very much desperate to get some help, I did manage to get some important links in the internet but sadly that gave me 404 error message. So I suppose you will help me with some of the important links so please do suggest me something here I am quite sure you will help me here.

Re: Need a Linux CD in Finnish Language

Surely you will get some important links there so that’s what I want to say here in case you need some help on the problems then I would advise you tocheck out this link and you will get the necessary help from there itself http://www.ubuntu-fi.org/, I suppose I have answered out all the queries of yours so hope you have got the necessary answer in this topic, do let me know what was the outcome I am waiting for your answer.

My vote goes with the Suse live I suppose it will fit all the needs of yours. I used it and I thought that’s the best option to give a try because with this pass a language option to the kernel during a Ubuntu live boot so that’s what I think is the added benefit in the game so hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here, just try it and it will be of good help for you, so that’s my suggestion for you hope it works.

As per my knowledge Ubuntu Ultimate Edition 2.6 has the ability of using the language that you have specified and it would be a ideal combination for you to check out that version so go ahead and check out that version and I am quite confident that it will solve the issue for you so that’s what I want to say here hope it is the necessary thing that is working so hope you have got the necessary advice on the same.

Ok thanks a lot for all the help that you have given here appreciate that you have helped me a lot in solving out the issues so thanks a ton for giving some appropriate solutions for it. Yes i did have a check at that link and that did gave me some useful information that i was looking for so thanks for letting me know about that links and also giving me some useful information on the same so thanks a ton for that i am really very happy with the response that i have got here.