Thread: How to recover from infinity loop in windows 7 without reinstalling

How to recover from infinity loop in windows 7 without reinstalling

I am having windows 7 in my computer from a long time but now my problem is that I am having an infinity loop problem which I am not able to solve it for now so, I needed to knowhow to recover from an Infinitely Looping Startup Repair Loop without Reinstalling Windows because I have a lot of files in my computer for which I don’t have any back up .guys I need a solution for it can anyone help me out in this.

Re: How to recover from infinity loop in windows 7 without reinstalling

As I was also facing the same problem with myself I was also searching for different solutions for it but ended up with zero result in it .there were all the files in my computer which I didn’t had any back up for it at the end I ended up in losing all the files .and now this is the same problem right now which you are facing with I will suggest you that you will have to make a clean installation of your windows so that you will get a new OS installed in your computer with losing all the data .

You can try repairing it using System Recovery Options. The Recovery software indentifies the crisis but is not capable to repair it .You can try to copy the files from windows32/system/config/regback to windows32/system/config (the back-up files be the similar with the corrupted ones, same date, time, size --> .you should even try to use System Recovery you will be getting several recovery points this wired message will popup : "You must enable system protection on this drive..." --> stupid error, you will have to ignore it totally.

One solution for you is that you can do a in-place upgrade to repair your system. For that you will have to launch your installation program in your system and after that you will have to choose Upgrade. So no need to worry for your files all your program and personal data will not be lost. But I will do suggest that you back up all your important data before doing any upgrade. It is always good for anyone to be on a safer side

This might help you out it worked well with me. You just need to follow the steps and you will be able to recover your PC:
    1. First you need to Turn on your computer, and press the F8 key until you see the Advanced Boot Options menu. And then select Repair Your Computer:
    2. then select the desired keyboard input method and then you need to click next
    3. if asked you will have to add the login’s Administrator account and then click next
    4. in new window click Startup Repair
    5. if this is not working with you ,you will have to Click View advanced options for system recovery and support
    6. in new window click command prompt it will open to X: which is used by system repair
    7. Now you need to find your system drive. Depending on how your system is setup, this could be either C: or D:
    8. When you have located your Windows system drive, type CD \windows\system32\config and press <ENTER>
    9. Type DIR and press <ENTER>
    10. Type MD my backup and press <ENTER> to create a backup folder that you can use incase this procedure does not work as expected.
    11. Type copy *.* mybackup and press <ENTER>.
    12. Click the Restart button to reboot your computer. If all goes well, your system will boot normally.