Thread: Right click hangs Explorer.exe on Windows 7

Right click hangs Explorer.exe on Windows 7

Hello. I recently upgraded to Windows 7 build 6801 from Vista Ultimate and really happy that it works fine excluding a small problem. Whenever i right click anything on my desktop, explorer.exe stopps functioning and it restarts explorer.exe one more time. Apparently, it is a standard worry and I also had it when I upgraded from XP to Vista. I avoided resolving it that time however I got rid of it after some time. Is there any answer for this? Do helpm people. Thanks in advance.

Re: Right click hangs Explorer.exe on Windows 7

Hello buddy. I am fine and doing well. I would like to help you out on this one. I would like to enlighten you by saying that you may distinguish stipulated a System Restore by making use of a restore point . Simple internet searching and you will be able to find out how to perform a system restore on windows 7. I am hoping that you perform in a proper manner what I have told you and things ought to fine at your end. I am hoping that my post helps you in some way. Thanks.

Hey mate, I would continue from the above post so that you do not even require to search on the internet and thus you wouldn’t be stuck up anywhere. Just Open the Start Menu and click on All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and System Restore. Follow it up by Clicking on the System Restore button. In case you have not done a system restore before, then hit on the Next button and choose a listed restore point which you desire to restore Windows 7 back.

Hello dude, what’s up. I have to confess that a really nice discussion has been going on. I take the opportunity and further continue from the above answer and clarify things for you in a detailed manner. Basically, I would like to inform you that in case you have performed a system restore before than after following what has been said, you will have to decide on a different restore point, and click on the Next button. I am hoping that you like my post and it proves fruitful to you.

Hello mate. I was suffering from the same issue and was able to solve my worry by downloading the ShellExView app from NirSoft which is freeware and I started immobilizing each and every Adobe connected and non indispensable Extensions. It worked like a charisma for me. From time to time we bash on Microsoft for making a "bad" Operating System when it is 3rd-party apps and the Users on their own generating theworries.

Guys , Thanks a lot for such wonderful replies. I am completely blown away. I am happy that I did not have any second thoughts before posting a thread here. I downloaded what was stated to me and things were back to normal. The system restore process was also explained in a superb manner. There was no chance that I was obstructed by any doubts . In addition, I did not expect such fast answers. I believe even thank you is a small word for the help that you’ll have provided me. Take Care.