Thread: Windows 7: How to pin items to left side of quicklaunch area

Windows 7: How to pin items to left side of quicklaunch area

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well.Basically, had a doubt in my mind so thought to ask out here.The thing is that I would like to know how to pin the items beside quick launch area in windows 7 professional?Also,can someone tell me how can I have Quick Launch Toolbar on Left Side of Task bar. Do reply people and let me know. Thanks in advance for the help as I indeed appreciate it. Take Care.

Re: Windows 7: How to pin items to left side of quicklaunch area

Hello buddy. I am fine and going well. I was surfing the internet and came across your post. I would like to inform you that Pinnable items can no more than be added to the right side of the quick launch bar.I am not completely sure about it , however, most likely it is that way only. I would like to question you back by saying that are you in no doubt you represent quick launch itself? Also, I would like to tell you that you can drag and drop your pinned items to display in any order.

Hello my friend. Thank you so much for such a quick reply. To be very honest with you, I did not anticipate that I will be receiving such a fast reply to my post. Anyways, coming back to the discussion, by and large pinned items are positioned alongside or else left side the "start menu button". Nevertheless I would like to position right side or alongside "show hidden icons area". Any help from someone will really be welcomed. Take Care

Hello buddy. What’s up. I would like to say something regarding the discussion going on. I would like to enlighten you by saying that you possibly will formulate yourself a quick launch toolbar, in addition to that you can locate it to the right side, subsequent to the 'notification area', nevertheless these will not be appropriate pinned icons, in fact it will only be shortcuts. I am hoping this will clear out the things for you and you will be in a better position to understand the scheme of the things.

Hello. In order have Quick Launch Toolbar on Left Side of Taskbar, firstly taskbar. Then left click and grasp on the dotted separator line just to the left of Quick Launch, following it draw Quick Launch as far to the left on the taskbar as you are proficient enough to and release. If you continue to have some pinned program icons to the left of Quick Launch, at that time left click and seize on the dotted separator line present to the left of the icons and hold, and drag it to the right past Quick Launch and release. The Quick Launch toolbar is now on the far left side of the taskbar. Left click and clasp on the dotted separator line for the supplementary icons and draw them left otherwise right to formulate a few alterations to how you want them located on the taskbar. Finally, Lock.