Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to fix error code 0 on snow leopard

Operating Systems

Old 31-05-2011

How to fix error code 0 on snow leopard

I want some help here to fix Error code 0 on Snow Leopard. I am always facing this issue when I am trying to play some hd videos from a external hard drive. I had not copied those files in the system. I just want to view all videos. But whenever I try to open those files I am getting this error. There is nothing mentioned on the error code also. That is why I am unable to find the cause behind the same.

Old 31-05-2011

You have to format the external hard drive for that. It looks the drive is not in readable format due to which you are getting that error. You have to move the data somewhere and format that drive in Mac readable partition. Then try back. The issue can be also due to video codecs. I hope you can find something in the updates. Try to find appropriate video codecs or any third party media player and then test back.
Old 02-06-2011

I had got this issue long back on a pen drive. It was having a movie file in that. It was around 6GB in size. When I tried to play it I got the exact same error. There was no issue with the usb. The problem was with the video file. It was in some weird format due to which the system was not able to read it. You have to find a good video convertor tool and convert that files to a mac readable format. Then only it is going to work. Or else you will not be able to fix the problem.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,