Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

backtrack 5 error: unable to boot - please use a kernel appropriate for your CPU

Operating Systems

Old 29-05-2011

backtrack 5 error: unable to boot - please use a kernel appropriate for your CPU

I don t know what to do now
look like all things i do give me a problem...if i let the time past it get me there:

any solution?

( sorry for my bad english....and for that i m a nub too xD )

Old 02-06-2011

Re: backtrack 5 error: unable to boot - please use a kernel appropriate for your CPU

Same for me... does not want to boot
Try a lot of thing the gnome x32, x64 booting them with various setting in vmware, tried to boot them as live dvd...
In vmware they the cpu as shutdown need to reboot or shutoff
As liveDvd black screen... im quite new to linux did use ubuntu for 6 month and have used windows all my life so dont know what to do
Help will be appreciated
Another thing backtrack4 was running well on my pc...

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,