Thread: Sudden restart due to processor.

Sudden restart due to processor.

I have a personal computer. This computer my father had purchased for me 2 years ago. it has core i3 processor.It worked very well till two year or till now. Actually I have formatted this computer this computer last month. After formatting my computer performance increased but I got some problem with this personal computer. I was seeing the some video clip on this computer. Now suddenly it goes to be off then again on. It is going on in loop. I am very disturbed for this think. Is it processor problem or not? Please tell me the solution as soon as possible for you.

Re: Sudden restart due to processor.

I would like to tell you that I think it is cable problem may be any cable is not properly connected in your CPU. And also this type of arises due to the overheated problem of your system. So you should check the properly of the CPU cable connectivity. First of all you should clean the processor fan. Then after you will restart the system the after some time you will check again if problem also still exist then you will have to go on the service center. May be your problem will be very critical.

From my point of view my first thought goes towards the falling PSU then after motherboard. But I want to suggest that if you know the some know of hardware. Then you will open your system the clean the fan, motherboard. Then you will arrange the part of your CPU. After that you will start your pc. then after you will observe the heatness of your processor. If your computer is getting overheat then I am sure that it is related to your computer’s processor. So you will the heatsink on your computer.

Well, I thought it was the CPU because it kind of modifies the thermal paste and kind of touch the green part the PSU always had clicking noises and is very well afterwards. Otherwise you can change the heatsink in your computer. But remember if you know about the hardware then you will open your cpu. Otherwise you should the contact the service center or pc repair engineer. Because if you don’t know then it will be danger for processor. I am sure if your processor is getting overheat that’s why your system is getting to be restart.

It is probable that you did not get the heatsink and fan. Then you will re-installed properly, therefore it is not making best get in touch with and the CPU is getting overheat, then powering down, then when it cools off sufficient, it is powering back up, only to find hot again. Ensure that the heatsink and fan is properly installed. If it not installed properly then these type of problem will be raised. So first of all you will check the heatsink it is working or not and also fan. If then you will have to replace it.

Thank you so much for suggesting me. Yes I had opened my computer with help internet. Then after I cleaned fan of the computer. When I opened the computer then I saw the lot of dirt was collect on the fan. My CPU heatsink is working properly. Totally problem was with dust. But still I have a problem. After cleaning the dust my personal computer a little bit of still heat. And CPU fan is arising more noise. I didn’t get the problem. What’s happening with the fan