Thread: Can I disable 3d settings on my pc?

Can I disable 3d settings on my pc?

Hi, have a PC at my place, and I am very fascinated at playing games on my machine, and since I had started playing the SIMS games, this games are on 3D versions, and other games are just 2D versions, so can I turn them on and off respectively while playing? Or I have to stick with the one I have? Or if suppose it is possible, then I am interested in doing that, can anyone know how to do that?

Re: Can I disable 3d settings on my pc?

Yeah I had heard about that games, they are too cool, but i am wondering that why you want to disable such a good function, and as you have mentioned that some of the games are of 2D, but it would be automatically be starts on that dimensions only, but if you’re talking about the resolution for that game only, then that you can minimize, and this settings you’ll find in the game itself. You can go to option; there would be options for video in that you can change this setting.

Hey you can have a glance at the graphics settings within the game itself. I am not sure but if there would be some setting then you can change it from there only, There should be an option to disable 3D option. But If suppose you won’t find any such option, I suspect then that is how the game was designed to work with 3D only. And you must have to play with that dimensions only, but I am not getting why you want to disable it, as you’re getting cool graphics.

Off course this is possible that you can disable the graphics, I was having some different problem while playing the 3D games on my machines, I found the problems in my direct X, and I disable it only, thus I would give you the same recommendation, that try to disable it, I hope this would work, and you can enable it also whenever it is needed, you can do it from the direct diagnosis tools, first of all run the ‘RUN’ commend from the start menu and then type DXDIAG in that box, a window will appear called directX diagnosis tools, in that window select the select the display frame and there you’ll find the option for disabling.

This not the fault my friend, you can disable it whenever you need it , you can find this option in the game menu only, If suppose you won’t get any option, then you can simply do this from the Graphic drive that you have install for the machine, I am not very much sure about your system as you haven’t mentioned anything, but still assuming the correct one I hope so. So in that graphic options you can disable the 3d Acceleration.