Thread: What you think about new Google chrome 11 logo

What you think about new Google chrome 11 logo

I have observed that nowadays many of the users have switched to Google chrome web browser. It would be because it offers efficient browsing, as well as more features. Now Google have released the new version of its browser i.e. Google chrome 11. It says that the browser is getting new look as well as new logo. So I would like to know what everyone thinks about the new logo as well as how you would describe it in one particular word.

Re: What you think about new Google chrome 11 logo

I think the new logo developed by Google team is not good. I am using the chrome browser from few years and I got used to this browser as well I like the previous logo. This new logo seems like duplicate application of Google. The new icon is just having a solid color and it doesn’t have any effects. I have even heard that the new logo of Google chrome browser doesn’t suite on any operating system like windows, or Mac or Linux.

I thought the Google would have something new for its upcoming upgrade. So I gave a try for this new web browser and when I saw the new logo then I got shocked that this logo looks like a desktop icon and it doesn’t get easily identifiable from a bunch of logos on my desktop. I didn’t expect such a professional developers from Google would give its new launch such a wastage logo and it seems like a plastic like thing.

The new logo of Google chrome 11 looks like a two dimensional icon and the previous logo have a three dimensional effects, it looked like a 3D and it was much better than the latest one. It looked like an ugly logo and it affects my user interface and I don’t like this. I searched over internet to change this logo and I found several articles saying that we could change the current logo of the browser. So I would just change my logo to get rid of the new logo.

I would say that the new logo is not having any effects and is a simple logo. The old logo was having a nice look and was easily identifiable, but the new one is just a downgrade. The old logo makes something unique about Google chrome and gives it a professionalism look. I guess the new logo consumes less memory than a previous one, so developers might have reduced the effects so that it could be lessen in memory, I don’t know what the requirement behind this is and will have to find it out soon.

After reading everybody’s views on the Google chrome’s new logo I found that everyone doesn’t like the new look of chrome’s logo. I guess Google would have got this information that their users didn’t like the new look of their awaited logo. This disappointment has been caused among several users and Google would surely give back on this by changing or providing a better look than all previous one. So we can just wait for this so that we get a better logo from Google chrome.

jonhylever Guest

I use it but i do't staisfy new chrome.

I like old

I say only one word

Old is Gold"