Thread: Unable to convert pdf file to epub for Mac.

Unable to convert pdf file to epub for Mac.

I have Apple laptop. But this laptop I had purchased in second hand. This is very good laptop. I use internet on this laptop. Today I have downloaded a pdf file on this laptop. Then I have got a problem related to convert file. I want to convert the pdf file into epub file for Mac. But for this I don’t have any idea how to convert the files. Because I am not much familiar with the software. If any know the solution and then tell me. And also I want to good website name related to conversion. Your replies will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to convert pdf file to epub for Mac.

I would like to tell you about your problem that I had converted a public domain book is one that was in scanned PDF format. As seen in "Preview" Simply "copy all" and "pasting" Apple "Pages" and was the text. Yes, there were some errors that had to be cleaned. Then use the ePub format (see the pages of "help" information on ePubs) to produce a beautiful ePub eBook formats complete with chapters and TOC. I want to suggest you if you want to know more about this you should search the web. Don’t depend on the specific site.

OK, I have also same issue. I cannot convert PDF files and maintain my innovative format let me ask another question. All my PDF files were originally created in Microsoft Office 2007 Word. I have all the files yet. Is there another program out there that can convert the files? Docx to display properly in the digital Pan? I would have to be able to convert. Docx and then combine them, as each chapter of my book is created individually. You can see the detail on the apple site. But I don’t know about the particular site. But I am trying to get the solution.

I have purchase a new pan digital for NOVEL white 7 "reader who used to show my PDF files rightly. Since the last update of the firmware and not show PDF files properly in the BN reader. I can utilize the Office application suite to read, but then I lose all the skills to close a workbook and reopen it on the same page, to slide the pages to be converted, and all other special characteristics of the reader. What I would like to know if there is any converter to convert my EPUB PDF files and maintain all of my original format, text, images, and headers. I tried to solve it with my ability. But it does not work.

Ok, I have some tips for converting the pdf into epub files on mac. First of all you will download the software then install it after that you will see the main interface. Then you will import the PDF files and click the add files and import the pdf file to the program. Then you will see the general instructions list. Then you will specify the output folder where you will save the after converting the eBook. After that you will convert the pdf file to epub file for Mac. This the process for converting the pdf to epub files.

freddystewert Guest

Why would u want to make a PDF into an ePub using free software? Why not just keep it in it’s semi crappy PDF format a and save your self some hassle and time if u going to go the free or any other type of software route. Unless it was a book or a file u where hopping to sell on a eBook store in which case I would recommend doing a Manuel conversion my friend meaning u manually code in the formatting, or what I do is use a company that does it fairly fairly cheep and has very high quality results so u don't have to learn all that programing and can focus on writing more book's =)