Thread: Windows 7 unable to boot showing BSOD.

Windows 7 unable to boot showing BSOD.

Hello friend, I am using Windows 7 ultimate 64bit desktop on a N53 gateway, and I am facing something strange error in it. Yesterday suddenly I was not able to start windows normally, after that I tried to start windows in safe mode with networking, it got start but after sometime it again got restart and from that time it is showing me BSOD with error of amdsata.sys, also sometime I am getting BSOD with error of storport.sys. So can anyone tell me what to do now, I don’t want to do fresh installation of windows again. Thanks a lot in advance for your replies!

Re: Windows 7 unable to boot showing BSOD.

Hey I have seen your problem and as per my knowledge with BSOD, I have solution for you. I am not sure but your PC might got infected, you must try to run Norton Bootable Recovery Tool, because this is an error of “Boot.Tidserv.B”, for that you will need to download NTBE_CD. Because “Boot.Tidserv.B” is one kind of virus that shows the BSOD on console, with above mentioned CD and Norton Tool you will be able to remove that virus, as I had did the same when I was getting the same error. So all the Best and try this step!

Hey dude, I also have an alternative solution for you, if above step doesn’t work for you then try to apply my method, hopefully it will work for you. Run your computer in safe mode with command prompt. And check for the error by typing it’s name. and also check for the drive which you have made in your system. After checking run those file with Norton tool, Norton tool will detect those file and it will remove them from system. After that reboot your PC and try to start it in normal mode, I hope it will work on your PC. All the Best!

Hi to all, I am completely agreed with the above all post and I also have one solution for you. Start your computer and press F10 or Delete key again and again, it will take you to the BIOS Settings. After that go to Edit Boot options, after that edit the boot option of windows 7 by applying below patch: /windows/system32/winload.exe. After giving this path , save all settings and again reboot your PC, I think this time it will boot perfectly. Just try to apply these settings to computer, if you find it working for you then reply to my post, All the Best!

After doing above steps, your computer will start normally; once it starts normally go to CMD from run command. After that right click on CMD.exe and click on Run as administrator. After that copy and paste below code to your command prompt.
    Code:
    bcdedit /set {current} winpe no
    Code:
    bcdedit /deletevalue {current} winpe
    When you use above command manually reboot Pc and check that your Problem is solving or not.