Thread: How to run defrag & a reg cleaner on multiuser system?

How to run defrag & a reg cleaner on multiuser system?

Hello friend, I have currently worked on the Microsoft windows XP and there is three different user account present on this system. Now i want to run the defrag and the reg cleaner on this system. i decided to run this software application on the single user account as well as all the three user account. Then the actual issue is I have no basic idea of the process for run this application. I need help to understand that process. If anyone having knowledge about this then please share your own thoughts.

Re: How to run defrag & a reg cleaner on multiuser system?

There is inbuilt facility present in the windows XP which helps to clean the malware infections. Then you need to either use this inbuilt facility of the system. There is inbuilt reg cleaner information present in the OS. You can also read that information. You can use the Windows XP manual and it helps to solve the trouble. Then I suggest you to see the detail information of this facility in the manual and then follow the step by step process to solve this trouble.

I suggest you to just run it onto the one user account. You can do this by using the registry cleaner. The registry cleaner option is present in the windows XP. It helps to remove the unwanted items from the windows registry. Then you can see that the performance of the system is to be increased. The reg cleaner is very important for clean the malware infection. So, my suggestions are to be using this solution and then run the reg cleaner and defrag on the system.

Sometimes the inbuilt facility of the system did not work correctly and hence you need to use the external registry cleaner software. This external software helps to clean the infected malware areas of the system. i suggest you to use the Wise Registry Cleaner Free software. You can download it and then install it into the system. Then this software works correctly and it helps to solve the trouble. This is the special software which is works on the limited platform. Then at the time of downloading the software check its compatibility.

i also faced the same kind of trouble and I must tell you that whenever I try to download this software then he asked something about the laptop. That is he asks the laptop configurations and the installed OS on this laptop. I have put this information in that asking window and then the downloading and installation is to be done easily. So, this is the inbuilt facility of the software that is automatically detecting the configuration of the laptop and then provides the compatible software.