Thread: Explorer.exe file is missing and unable to boot windows XP

Explorer.exe file is missing and unable to boot windows XP

Hello, currently I am work on the windows XP service pack2 operating system and I must tell you those two days before there is no issue occurred in this OS. Now I have seen that the desktop of the system does not show any icon or content on the desktop. I think this is the file missing issue. The expolrer.exe file is to be helpful to view the content on the desktop. I think this file is to be missing in the OS and hence the trouble is to be occurred. I need help to solve this issue.

re: Explorer.exe file is missing and unable to boot windows XP

This is not the major issue. This kind of cases happens in the windows based operating system. These troubles indicate that the setup file of the OS is to be damaged. Then we needs to find this missing file in the system. Then i suggest you to use the special technique to solve this trouble. Just go to the task manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del key. Then click on the New Task and type explorer.exe command. Then you can see that the content of the desktop is to be viewed.

This kind of trouble will be shows that some virus is present on the system and this virus is to be removed or the crash the system files. Then you need to first view the content of the desktop. by doing this you need to run the explorer.exe command on the task manager's new task box. Then the content is viewed. After that install good antivirus and then scan the system using that antivirus. i suggest you to use the Quick heal or Norton antivirus. Then it helps to remove the virus from the system. This is the normal procedure and user can easily do this kind of procedure.

Hey dude, i suggest you to just try to run this explorer.exe command on the system. This helps you to solve the trouble. For doing this task you need to click on the start button. Then press run window option. Then type explorer.exe on this run window and then press ok button. It helps you to find out this missing explorer.exe file from the system. Then i think the content of the desktop is to be displayed on the laptop and hence i suggest you to use this solution and then solve this desktop issue.

Normally when the user found this kind of error then they think that the trouble is to be present in the system and the setup file of the system is to be missed or corrupted. Then he tries to reinstall the system. But i suggest you to don’t do this task. i think you need to run the explorer.exe command to the system. This helps you to solve the trouble. There could be possibility in the system where the system file is to be corrupted and hence the issue is occurred in the system. Then follow this process and you can see the actual result.

i also faced the similar kind f issue and i must tell you that i also follow the same process to solve this trouble. Then there is to be number error message also occurred in the system. Then i decided to just format the system hard disk and i done this task. this solution will work 100% and i got the correct result. Now the entire virus present in the system is to be removed and the OS of the system is not giving any kind of error message.