Thread: Tool to count the System’s Boot Time?

Tool to count the System’s Boot Time?

Friends I am new here and hence I want to ask a small question with you all. Do anyone of you are aware of any tool that will count the booting time for me, if anyone has any knowledge about it then do let me know about it as well as I am really much interested in knowing about this topic. I have noticed that my system does takes a lot of time for booting, so that’s why I want to know what is the exact time for booting? So that’s why I have come here to take some help from you all. So please do advice something.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Tool to count the System’s Boot Time?

Yes there is a tool and I would like to definitely share that tool with you, so here is the tool that will surely help you out in such situation. I am sending you as a attachment do install it in your system it will calculate the total boot time for your system even I am using the same tool for my system and the boot time that I get is 16 seconds and I think that’s a pretty impressive record. So do use that toll and tell me how useful it was for you. Do reply back ok.

What is the need of that tool when you can calculate on your own why to make use of that tool when you can calculate on your own. I have never ever made use of such tool and hence I will not recommend you to make use of that as well. So I hope you have got the necessary advice from my side and in case if you want a better booting time then make sure that you have a good processor to work on. May be a quad core processor or the second generation Intel processors will do the trick for you.

Guys I want to say something here. See I have reduced my booting time from 16 seconds to 14 seconds and the few tricks that I have followed for it that I would like to share it with you all. Well the trick is that I had a fresh install of windows 7, Enabled quick boot in bios, then Discarded the video card and made use of the on-chip graphics, and in the msconfig I disabled all the start up services so all these did helped me a lot. So I would advice you to try out this option as well hope it helps.

‘hey thanks for the useful information that you have shared it here I am really impressed with the information that I have got here and I am quite happy that I did get some useful information on the topic and I am happy about it. the tool that you had given as a attachment was very much useful for me and hence i am suing it right now the information for reducing the boot time was also useful for me i will try and implement that as soon as possible.