Thread: Reason for .dll errors

Reason for .dll errors

I was doing some work on my PC and suddenly error message appears something related to kernel32.dll error. I faced the same problem related to .dll some months ago, I don’t understand why this is happening. I’m afraid to lose my hardware because of these problems. What should I do now? What actions should I take to cure these problems? Do I need to change some settings in hardware? Or are there any chances in future of losing my hardware parts? Please people help me to get rid of this problem.

Re: Reason for .dll errors

The best possibilities of this problem is that the program was uninstall that removed .dll file required by the another software or program or may be the file is overwrote with older version which is incompatible with the software or may be somebody removed .dll files unintentionally or may be it is because the hardware parts are defected and had some problems. Such problems are very serious and doing some more changes or risk will create more problems. Kernel32.dll problem occurs due to both bad hardware and software

Try to start windows in safe mode, once you start windows in safe mode and everything works fine with safe mode then windows XP user can restore its windows to an earlier stage where windows worked fine. this is very fast and effective way to resolve problems. You can also solve your problem by opening Run program- and type ‘sfc/scannow’ and press enter. After this windows will check that windows files are working fine or not. If one software is not working due to .dll file missing then you can re-install that software to ensure that the problem is resolve.

It is possible that the .dll error occurs because of virus, malware applications. Virus and malware applications are developed by hackers to damage our computer system. Virus attacks on crucial part of our system. After some time computer system gets infected and virus usually attacks on data and tries to corrupt it. Usually when the booting starts or when any application runs the .dll problem occurs. In this situation the last and effective solution is to re-install your operating system.

Sometimes we try to install any program that time .dll file gets delete unintentionally and the problem starts to occur every time. In such situation re-installing software’s may solve your .dll problem. I’ve tried windows XP before and windows XP provide good recovery over .dll problems. Updating softwares can also install unsupported software for .dll. there some types of .dll errors which is missing DLL file, corrupt DLL file, incorrect DLL version, general protection fault (GPF) error. DLL files can be easily corrupted. DLL error appears because sometimes at the time of updating software’s DLL file also get updated by unsupported versions.