Thread: How to get rid of SecuLoad.dll file in windows Vista

How to get rid of SecuLoad.dll file in windows Vista

I am using Windows Vista from a long time ago. There was a file called Tenebril which was present in my computer unnecessarily which I uninstalled it few days back. Then I noticed that there is a file called Secuload.dll which is present in System 32 folder. I searched about this file on the internet and then I realized that it has something to do with Tenebril. It has also some connection with the processes. Since I don’t have tenebril any longer but still I was not able to delete this file. So are there any solutions to get rid of this file since it is affecting many processes.

Re: How to get rid of SecuLoad.dll file in windows Vista

If you want to remove this file permanently then you can use any of two methods such as start menu entry or using control panel. In control panel, go to the add/remove programs. However there is one more option in Vista that should read to go to control panel, programs and select features. It also has various ranges of products so it would be difficult if you uninstall them.

All operating system has a security limitation that does not allow some programs to be deleted that prevents your computer. It can make your computer unstable. Thus, for such reason your computer does not allow such programs to get uninstall or get deleted which is active. While uninstalling the programs make sure that the program has no relation with the processes otherwise it will make your computer unstable and also may not work.

Every system has system tray. It is situated at the corner of the screen in the bottom. System tray basically holds the icons of Tenebril's products. They are basically not visible to your screen but actually they are running. You can only access them through the system tray. So if you want to exit this program, then right click on that appropriate programs icon and a menu appears. Select exit from it. Finally, you will now be able to uninstall the product.

Most non-system processes that are running can be stopped because they are not involved in the operation of your operating system. Secuload.dll is used for Tenebril Security magazine. "This application was created by Tenebril Inc. To stop or uninstall secuload.dll permanently, Tenebril security charger this for your system. Uninstalling applications may leave registry keys that will swell of your registration.

There are several processes which are not CPU intensive. But still running many processes at a time can reduce the speed or decrease the performance of the CPU. You can reduce this load by using the MSCONFIG. This file can help you to disable any product or files such as .dll files. This can reduce the load from your CPU and also gets launched automatically when got start up. There is one more way to remove this Secuload.dll file. Just open the task manager, go to processes and select Secuload.dll and click on End task. This will remove the file from your system successfully.