Thread: Software for deniable encryption of Linux

Software for deniable encryption of Linux

I am looking for a good software that can offer deniable encryption for Linux. And I am not sure from where can I get and this is the reason why I have jumped here and need to know the solution for this particular question. I would also say that one go about setting it up and what are the drawbacks etc. for it. Also I want to know that is there any decent software that is still maintained out there at all for Linux and if so what do you think of them.

Re: Software for deniable encryption of Linux

I feel that you can go to the web and there are some options where you will find the offers for deniable encryption. This is what I feel and that will help you to get away with the issue that you are facing. At the same time I would tell you that it's the only one for Linux that does this but there are probably others out there. So I am sure that once you use them then there wont be any issues at all. Also do get to me as I want to know if the solutions do work for me or not.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that this is something that I was looking out for. I will definitely work on the solutions that you have provided and would say that I will definitely get back to you if it works for me.Also I would say that if the problem still persists then I will get back to you on this issue as it will help me to get away with the problem that I am facing.

I suppose that there are websites such as the truecrypt.org which will help you to solve the problem that you are facing. This is a solutions that will definitely work for you and then there will be no problems at all.So this is what you need to do to solve the problem. At the same time I would tell you that there are some more websites similar to this and even they will be very useful to you to get away with this issue. Thus this is what I feel about the problem that you are facing.

This website is the only possible solution that you can use and I guess that this is the one you need to use to solve the problem that you are facing. I guess that there have been some more websites apart from this which may be really useful to you to get away with the problem that you are having.Also if there is any problem while using this solution then do get back to me.