Thread: Unable to install Windows 7 on Acer Aspire One D250

Unable to install Windows 7 on Acer Aspire One D250

Hello friend, I recently purchased the Acer Aspire One D250 laptop and it gives the error message when I try to install windows 7 OS. Before this installation I installed the windows XP operating system on it. Now I want to install windows 7 but it can’t support. The configurations of the laptop are to be 250GB hard disk and 2GB RAM. I think the laptop hardware does not support the windows 7 and hence the trouble is occurred. Any suggestions will be appreciate.

Re: Unable to install Windows 7 on Acer Aspire One D250

Hey dude, may be you did not know but the windows 7 requires at least 8GB RAM. I think you try to install windows 7 home basic OS but this notebook only comes with 2 GB internal ram. Then if you want to install the windows 7 operating system then you need to install the 8Gb extra RAM which help you to compatibility with the windows 7 OS. Then you need to contact the nearest service dealer and the dealer help you to solve the trouble.

Hi, I also faced the same kind of issue and I must tell you that I use the above solutions for solving the trouble. First I search the configuration of the laptop and its compatibility with windows 7 OS. Then I found that the 2GB RAM did not support the win 7 and hence I use the external RAM for installation of the win 7 OS. I think you also need to insert the extra RAM into the system and it helps you to solve the trouble of the system.

Hey, I also faced the same kind of issue and I must tell you that I don’t use the extra RAM for installing the win 7 OS. First I read the manual of the win 7 and then read also the manual of the Acer laptop. Then I found that we need some compatible driver for solving this kind of trouble. They also give the source path of this driver. So, finally I download the driver and then try to install OS. Surprisingly it work and then this trouble is solve from the system.

I think you did not format the hard disk very well and hence the issue is occurred. Normally we try to install the win 7 on the system without format the complete hard disk. We can do this by installing the OS on two different drives. See, but when we start the win 7 installation process then this cannot possible and it gives error message. For solve this kind of trouble we need to complete format the hard disk and it helps to install the win 7 on system.

Hey, you need to first check the win 7 OS is compatible with the Acer laptop or not. If it compatible then you need to use the original bootable DVD of the windows 7 and then install it onto the system. If it does not compatible then check its supported driver of the laptop. It helps you to solve the trouble. Normally the authorized Acer site will gives the win 7 installation information and its related driver. Then you need to go to that web site and then read and download the information and then install win7.

I also want to share some thoughts about this concept. I seen so much system that can easily run the windows 7 OS on the 2GB RAM. I don’t know its compatibility concept but I think there is some kind of solutions presents which can be specially designed for this kind of trouble. Then you need to search more about this concept. It helps you to understand and then solve this type of query and its proper solutions. It helps you to solve the trouble.