Thread: Unable to do a system restore from a Recovery Disc

Unable to do a system restore from a Recovery Disc

Hello everyone I am having a really very strange problem with my system, well the problem is with the booting of the system. One day accidentally I had turned off my system while booting, so now it no longer boots up. So what should I do in such situation? Now you only tell me? I tried using some recovery tools from the recovery cd and it says that the CD is corrupted. All files are there present in the system but still I am unable to access, I know it is a very frustrating thing but still I am expecting some solutions from your side, so do let me know about it.

Re: Unable to do a system restore from a Recovery Disc

Well I have got a simple solution for you may be you will have to need a check disk, I hope you are aware of the check Disk. You will need to run this program at the Startup and hence that will solve the issue for you. Just check out the Microsoft websites for more information on the running of the check disk and you will get the required information there itself. So I hope you have got the necessary i8nformation and in case you need to ask more then do let me know about it.

Appreciate that you have given some good response for my problem, what I would like to say is that it would have been great if you could have added more such solutions for the problem. Well it would be great if you can add more such steps for the problem, so that I can get an idea of what exactly is the check disk and how we need to operate it. So I think you will give me the necessary information. Do reply fast I am waiting for your response.

Why don’t you get a Vista Disc probably try reinstalling all the vista program in the system, I think that will be very much needful in such situation. I know the procedure is a bit big but i am sure that it will give you the perfect solution that you were looking for. So that’s what I wanted to say here, try reinstalling vista back again and then see if you are bale to boot and recover all the files again in the system. So hope you have got the necessary information.

Well I have got some simple steps for you regarding the check disk. Do have a look at the same and let me know if you have got the problem solved or not.
    1) First you will have to go to the properties of say c drive then select Tools. Go to the error checking section and in that select Check now button.
    2) Now you will get option boxes make sure that you are clicking both the options.
    3) After that click on Schedule disk check and then restart the system.
    Let me know if that method did solve the issue or not.

Let me give out a perfect solution. Well the solution for this problem is that I am giving you out a registry file, save it as a .reg file then run that file you will be getting to see a security pop up when you are trying to run that file in the system. So that will solve the issue for you. This file has helped many of the people here, so that’s why I am recommending you the same solution here as well. So I hope you have got the advice that I am trying to say here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok, thanks for all the recommended solutions and I am very happy with the response that I have got here, so thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. So thanks a lot for that well that file indeed helped me a lot and it did gave me the desired results that I was looking for, however I also had tried with the disk check method and that did not gave me any result. Anyways but one of the method did work for me, so that's what i wanted to say here.