Thread: Lost all the files after performing System Restore in Windows Vista

Lost all the files after performing System Restore in Windows Vista

Hello everyone just a small problem that I would like to share it with you all the thing is that I have some problem with my system, well the problem is that a few days ago while I was performing a system restore I realized that I have lost all of my files, now why is that case? Can you all tell me in need to know some solutions on this? After some days I realized that not all the files have gone because on checking the space in my C: it was almost full so what does that mean that the files are there but not getting showed in the system, so what can be the reason behind it can you all explain me?

Re: Lost all the files after performing System Restore in Windows Vista

Well sorry to say might be the influence of virus in the system and hence it is giving you such issues, so what I would like to advice you is that first have a proper check of all the viruses in the system and then flush out all the viruses and clear them up that will be of good use for you. So that’s a good suggestion for you, may be your system is influenced by the presence of the Windows Recovery Virus. So that’s why it is better to be safe from all that stuffs. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.

Yes I think it’s because of the presence of the malwares that focus on unhide.exe file and hence your system is at a big risk and hence to avoid such risk it is better to scan your system with a good anti malware program like malware bytes because I think it’s a really good anti malware program and hence I think going ahead with the current program is a good option. So that’s what I have to say and I hope that you have liked the suggestion. So do go ahead with the suggestions that I have given.

Even I am one of the user who is having the same problem well the thing is that I am able to share some of my songs via iTunes and even Songs that are already stored in the iTunes does gets stored but what about the other files where are they? I mean on having a check with all the storage capacity of the drives I found that half of them are occupied and I don’t know then why they are not getting displayed to me, see that’s a really bad situation for me, I need some urgent solutions for it.

Hey I would recommend you to try and work on the solutions that is given above the reason I am saying is that because the above solutions did work for me. Yes the main culprit was the malware and I must really say that I was not at all aware of that malware so that’s why I fell in to such a big confusion, so you all made me realize my problem and I am thankful for that, so thanks for the positive outcome and appreciate your efforts for solving the issue.