Thread: pdf Right Mouse Cut & Paste & monitor display not working in Win7Pro

pdf Right Mouse Cut & Paste & monitor display not working in Win7Pro

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I lately upgraded from 2002 XP Pro to Win7Pro and moved the data from XP to 7. Installed original software - Office Home & Business 2010, Quickbooks Pro 2011 and Adobe Acrobat Pro X. Now, when I cut and paste .pdf files using the right mouse click, Windows shuts down. Also, there are large number of issues with monitor display. Guys please help and let me know why such a thing is happening. Really irritated. Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: pdf Right Mouse Cut & Paste & monitor display not working in Win7Pro

Hey dude, I would like to confirm from your end that when the windows shuts down, I feel, that time an error must be indicated and you will be provided with a answer and explanation to the trouble. Hnece, I would imply you that you should follow it in a proper manner as per the instructions which will be provided and things will be fine with you. I hope you like my post and it proves useful to you in some way or the other. Thanks.

Hey buddy, I generally like to keep the basics right. I saw your thread and the first thing which clicked my mind is that I hope your system has not been attacked by a malicious virus. I would suggest you that have an antivirus installed in case you do not have it. Scan and check it out. It may really help you out as one never knows, virus can come up with any kind of behavior. Also, I would imply you to use Norton as I like It personally. However, the choice is on you.

Hey mate, I think that I have some idea of the things related to the query that you have left here. As per my knowledge, I feel that subsequent to removing or in that sense deleting software from any computer, there are many stragglers which are generally left at the back and I don't know on a confirmed basis but I feel that this is the reason why such things are happening and leading to the issue. I have shared with you whatever I knew.

Mate, firstly, I do not think that there is anything related to the cut and paste and the monitor issue. Hence, the above person seems to be right and it can be because of virus. After, cutting and pasting there are lots of things which happen and there is lot to talk about permissions, rights, apps and more. I can explain you on that by giving an example of event viewer. You need to be sure that printer driver is available and also a printer driver installed.Also, coming to monitors, many deceive and call their monitor in order to get more zoom devoid of the side effects you distinguished.

Friends, I am so thankful to you’ll for enlightening me with the facts and providing the necessary ideas. I really have the idea about the scheme of the things. You all made by day. I really confess that by basics were not cleared but after reading the above posts, things are very fine. It is so amazing and shocking at the same time to see such beautiful replies along with the examples. You all really made my day. I really appreciate it and thank you once again.