Thread: Which Version of Windows 7 is best for Older Computers

Which Version of Windows 7 is best for Older Computers

I wonder what version of Windows 7 Professional works on older computers from XP no longer supported by Microsoft, but at a cost of 49.00 per hour and it seems that something is associated with XP will disappear and causing all sorts of problems using a machine automatic updates. Like most teams were not working with Windows 7 and with a limited budget and cannot afford a new computer I'm trying to get an idea of what version of Windows 7 works with teams of 4 years and older or is not worth the money and just stuck with what I have and just keep spending all kinds of time to fix all my problems I'm receiving these days on any email that I need for work and half the time no work.

Re: Which Version of Windows 7 is best for Older Computers

There is only one version of Windows 7 Professional and that Windows 7 Professional. And chances are you do not need that. The most commonly used for home use is the home and Premium. I'll only give two links to look for:
    1. Compare the versions
    2. Upgrade Advisor

For the next few years, however, there is nothing wrong with XP. I still use my work without any problems. There is nothing in his message that their mail problems related to XP and not the mail program, or configuration, or modem / router or your ISP or email provider.

Yes I agree with you in the case of Upgrade Advisor. Download and run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor to see if your PC is ready for Windows 7. Analyzes the hardware, devices and programs installed by known compatibility troubles, provides direction on how to determine any troubles encountered, and recommends what to do before upgrading. Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor ensures your computer for possible compatibility troubles and lets you know regarding your upgrade alternatives for Windows 7.

The Home version has little of what Windows 7 has a new operating system based around the world; I've talked to say the home version would be a waste of money, while home and professionals have the same price. The professional has better features that make it worthwhile for all things media are shown most art today. But working 32-bit 64-bit that I know will not work with older systems, so, Hardware problems, processor problems I've been told. But many are at a standstill seeming and because do not have Windows 7 at a standstill do not actually know and have seen the Home and Professional version and is said to be best for programs and the future, but being a technology not that I was looking for the pros and cons of each as compare to old hardware device for XP operating system.

I guess like all things for me to deal with computers is a gamble to take a great opportunity. Oh, good for both teams in my future, I think I just stay with what I have and use it to email only the passage of time, old school for me. The technology is not functioning for me too hard crashing computer troubles, applications simply stop functioning and so forth. Lots of to list current problems and now with so many things that look to have left XP at the back and now it is the crumple of many things just stop functioning as updates are loaded things that no extensive work and is spending too much time attempting get them functioning and everything is because XP is longer support unless you pay. Such is the way you especially for me when lack of money to upgrade to a new computer system.

Here I just want to give you some comparison which you simply find on Microsoft site. Where it illustrates the main dissimilarities between Home and Premium, and Professional are:
    1. XP mode
    2. logging on to domains
    3. backup to LAN

No dissimilarity in Media things. And it shows that Microsoft’s recommended sell price for Professional is USD 80 over for Home and Premium. So possibly do a few researches yourself in place of believing everybody. I don't think there's dissimilarity in the hardware necessities between those versions. And, more significant, I don't think you will experience fewer troubles on this computer with Windows 7 contrasted with Windows XP.