Thread: My screen is compressed while accessing Internet

My screen is compressed while accessing Internet

About a week before my dad’s computer started showing compressed screens while accessing internet. The screen seems well through the desktop view if I go to Excel otherwise Word but each time I access internet then windows shows additional wide margins and content is dense into center of my screen. I have not seen this before so don’t have any idea that why it is showing me that effect. Please help me. I will appreciate each reply on this.

Re: My screen is compressed while accessing Internet

It can be some problem with the browser that you are using and because of that you are facing this problem. If you want to confirm that then you can try to use some other browser and see if that is showing you the same thing. There are many browsers available on internet and you can go for any of them. My suggestion to you is to use the Opera or the Firefox to see if that helps you. Please reply back.

This seems that the magnification setting for your computer is modified and if that is the case then there is one very simple solution for this. All you will have to do is just press CTRL and the 0 key at the same time and if all turns out to be back to normal then it is resolved and you will not get that problem again. There are not many people who know this way to resolve it but if it works then works for you then you will also be one of them.

I have some solution for you and wish that this is going to help you. While accessing the internet all you have to do is just click on the square Icon that is there on the top right of the window and see if that decompress the window. Other than this you can also check for the screen resolution and make sure that it is not changed and if that is changed then you can alter that accordingly. So try these two things and see if that helps you.

It can be the outdated display driver that is creating the issue for you. If you think that this is the problem in your case then you can visit the Graphics Card manufactures Website and from there you will have to download the drivers on your desktop. After that, go to the task Manager and from there uninstall the graphics driver. Once you are done with this then you can install the downloaded driver and check if the issue gets resolved after this.

If you need Internet Explore to run full-size while you start it up then you ought to first start IE. After that, maximize the window. Now click File as well as choose close. After that reboot IE and it must start up within a full-sized window. If half of window is of screen while you start a program then take window to position you desire and after that click File and Close and it will reopen in this place next time.

I have faced this problem earlier and somehow managed to resolve this. It was just a question of expansion. When I got to Ctrl + a couple of times the screen is now back to the way it used to be. I am very happy; it was very difficult for him to read the screen otherwise. It must have accidentally hit the Ctrl-keys a few times to shrink in the first place.