Thread: Error message:” Mass Storage Controller has no driver” on device manager.

Error message:” Mass Storage Controller has no driver” on device manager.

I am using the windows 7 on mine system and before installing the windows 7 I have installed the windows XP. First I have uninstalled the windows XP and after that ran some clean and then installed the windows 7. After instilling the windows 7 i have got the error message on the device manager saying that:” Mass Storage Controller has no driver”. Now I don’t what do and how to get ride this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

re: Error message:” Mass Storage Controller has no driver” on device manager.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve issue. To do this follow the below steps: make click on the start icon and after that go to the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the system and after that make hit on the device manager. Now on the device manager make right click on the driver that you want and after that choose the update driver. Now once you finish this go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

There are many ways to manually update the drivers when needed. The Internet is a great resource, and if you know the manufacturer of the driver you need to update, all you need do is write this in a search engine to find the latest downloads. However, this can be extremely slow and difficult for those who have never done before. Driver listings on websites dedicated can make it a bit easier and after that install it on your system. I hope this will solve your issue.

Perhaps the best way to keep track and update all drivers is to use the updated driver software. Learn how to update the driver files is not really a difficulty among this type of software for the reason that it lets you know with one click of your drivers should update. Then simply does all the work for you - making sure you always keep your equipment in great shape and avoid problems further down the line.

I would like to suggest you to uninstall the driver and after that reinstall the driver and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to follow the below steps: first go to the device manager and under that go to the driver that you want to update. And after that make right click on that and then select the uninstall. Now on you finish this and after that install new driver again and once you finish this reboot your system and after that go through your issue. I think this will help you.

Re: Error message:” Mass Storage Controller has no driver” on device manager.

I have gone through this same issue and to solve this I have tried lot but I didn’t have the any solution and finally I think to reinstall mine operating system. So I would like to suggest you to reinstall the operating system and so that you can solve your issue, to do this: first go to the control panel and under that go to the add/remove program. Now on that select your operating system and after that make double hit and then select the remove. Now once you finish this restart your system and after that install again the windows 7 and after that go through your issue.