Thread: New Netflix account won't work in Media Center

New Netflix account won't work in Media Center

Hello everybody I am serious problem and posting my issue on this forum with is hope that I will get better solution over here. I used to watch movies on my laptop. I had activated my Netflix account to watch movie on media center. Everything was doing well earlier. Now my account has closed from Netflix so I opened new Netflix account problem is that my Netflix account cannot let me access in windows media center. Does anyone aware of this problem please let me know? Your help would be appreciated most.

Re: New Netflix account won't work in Media Center

As per my knowledge when you re-enter our login information and once again be able to access the application from Netflix, we must remove the registry entries containing your login information. Keep in mind that serious harms may happen if you change the registry imperfectly. Therefore, make sure you pursue steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you change it. Then you can re-establish the registry if a problem occurs.

Follows these step to modify your registry. First go to start button then in run type regedit then registry widow will open here would ask for admin username and the password enter the user name and password correctly. In the registry window look for media center option. Once you entered in to the media center go to extension then go to Netflix. Here delete the Netflix folder. This will delete all previous information of your account then press OK and try to connect your Netflix from media center.

Hello friend I am also facing same problem since last two days I have not changed my account. When I click the button on Netflix in the center of the main screen of the media center. I get the message "there is a problem with your account. Please sign in again." When I click OK in the message box of the entire screen returns to the main press center. I understand that the main reason of this is because media center has changed information. But, if I can access the "session" of the stage add Netflix so I think I need to call Netflix persons for this problem.

Hello friend I think you similar problem like above user have. So I would suggest you to follow the steps given in the above post. It may happen due to virus or any reason your registry of media center has changed the login and password information of the Netflix. So try this carefully to go out of this problem. If this does not solve the problem then you need to contact Netflix support. They would help you better than other. You have problem with your account your account have be blocked from their side.

i had same problem it happens when you switch and start a new netflix account then the device you are using keeps in this case wmc connecting to the old netflix account. the fix for other devices with the same problem is on pc logon to your old inactive netflix account (yes netflix still allows you to logon to and unpaid inactive account) while logged on to old account change your password thats it.when you try to access netflix again with the wmc or other device it will not detect old account since you changed the password and allow you to enter your new accounts info .