Thread: "Error 0x80071AC3: The operation could not be completed because the volume is dirty" on windows 7.

"Error 0x80071AC3: The operation could not be completed because the volume is dirty" on windows 7.

I am using windows 7 on mine system and before that I am using windows XP on mine system. Everything on the system works fine without issue but from last one week I have small issue on mine operation system. Last night when I tried to copy mine data to Blu-ray Burner I have got the following error code: 0x80071AC3 and with that I have got the message saying that “The operation could not be completed because the volume is dirty”. Now I don’t how to solve this issue and whenever try to copy I get this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: "Error 0x80071AC3: The operation could not be completed because the volume is dirty" on windows 7.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you to create the check disk and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the below steps: first close the program on your system and after that make hit on the start icon and after that go to the run. Now on the run program type cmd and then make hit on the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit enter key.
    chkdsk /f ( here f is mine driver and on your system depending on you)
    Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

Re: "Error 0x80071AC3: The operation could not be completed because the volume is dirty" on windows 7.

I have faced the same issue on mine system from last one week. I am using the windows vista on mine system and last one week I have tried to copy my DJ music files to external 500 GB hard drive but while doing this I have got the same error on mine system and now I don’t how to get ride this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. I have also tried to perform the chkdsk but it doesn’t solve mine issue. Please help me out from this error.

Hello thanks replying and I would be glad about your suggestion. As you said that I have tried to run the check disk but while doing this I have got the error message saying that:” "Corruption was found while examining the volume bitmap" and after that mine disk checking was closed. Now I don’t how to solve this. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this.

I would like to suggest you to create the check disk from below steps and so that you won’t get the error. Do these go through the below steps: first click on the start and after that go to the computer. Now on the windows explorer go to the drive that you want to create the check disk. Now make right click on the drive and after that hit the properties. Now on the properties go to the tools tab and under that make hit on the check now. Now once you make hit on the check now you will get another dialog box and under that make check on the automatically fix file system errors check and after that hit the start button. Now once you finish this you will get the option to perform the check disk and to do this make hit on the scheduled disk check. Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I don’t have enough of solution this issue because I didn’t faced these type of issue on mine system but after that also I would like to suggest you to repair your operating system and so that you can solve your issue. I would like to suggest you to repair your system using the installation CD and so that you can solve your issue. Insert your installation CD and after that restart your system. Now on the boot option you will get the repairing option and make enter on that. Now once you finish the repairing go through your issue. I hope this will help you.