Thread: How to get rid FXSAPIDebugLogFile on taskbar of windows vista

How to get rid FXSAPIDebugLogFile on taskbar of windows vista

I have Windows Vista installed on the system of the mines and all that the system works fine without any problems. Last night I have run the analysis on the system of the mines. And after that I tried to delete the temporary file and when I tried to do I am not able to eliminate FXSAPIDebugLogFile and I have remove the CmdLineExt02.dll but I can’t delete the FXSAPIDebugLogFile. While searching the web site to get the solution I've found that fxsapi.dll as someone mentions something that relates to the fax printer. Now I do not know how to solve this problem. Can anyone suggest to respect and to be able to resolve the problem of mines.

Re: How to get rid FXSAPIDebugLogFile on taskbar of windows vista

I would suggest the following steps, so you can delete this file to do this go through the following steps: first go to the start and after that make a hit on the control panel. Now control panel go to programs. Now, select Programs Turn windows features on or off. Now Turn windows features on or off the mark in the printing and document your side. Now, after this reboot and after that you can delete the file.

I would suggest booting in safe mode and after trying to delete the file. To boot into safe mode you have to press the F8 key while booting and once you start in safe mode go to the temporary file and then you try to remove the FXSAPIDebugLogFile. Temporary files are at: C: \ Users \ Keith \ AppData \ Local \ Temp. I hope this will help a lot to solve the problem.

Hi thanks for answering and would appreciate your suggestions. As you said I tried to run my system in safe mode and then you try to delete the file, but during this time or have the error message saying: "The action can not be completed because the file is open windows "browser. Now I do not know how to delete this file can anyone suggest this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

I've been through this same issue and I would suggest that next step so you can solve your problem. To do this go to the start and after that make a hit on the computer. Now in Windows Explorer go to the temporary folder and then right click on the temporary folder and after that select Unlocker. Now, once done close Windows Explorer and then you try to delete the file and this will help you delete the file.