Thread: After a restart, desktop icons are always rearranged in windows 7 and it wont stay where i put them

After a restart, desktop icons are always rearranged in windows 7 and it wont stay where i put them

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and everything on the system works perfectly without any issue. I have been set up my desktop icon as I need but after every time mine desktop icon rearranging every time and it not stay where I setup. I have tried several times to solve this issue but I didn’t have the any solution on this issue. Now I don’t what to do. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please helps me out from this issue and thanks in advance.

Re: After a restart, desktop icons are always rearranged in windows 7 and it wont stay where i put them

I think you got this issue due to the drivers and so I would like to suggest you to install the manufacturer drivers and so that you can solve your issue. I think you dint have installed the manufacture driver and so first do that and after that I would also suggest you to update your windows and so that you can solve your issue. After installing driver or updating makes sure you need to restart your system and after that setup your desktop shortcut and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

Re: After a restart, desktop icons are always rearranged in windows 7 and it wont stay where i put them

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue because I have same issue on mine system as well and I have followed this and it help me to solve mine issue. To do this first close the all application and after that make right click on the desktop at the empty space and after that make check mark on the Show Desktop Gadgets and then make check on the Show Desktop icon. Now once you finish this go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

Hello thanks for replying and I would be thankful for your solution, as you said that I have tried the all suggestion but it doesn’t work me to solve mine issue. I have updated mine all windows and I have also installed the all manufacturer driver on mine system but after that also I have got the same issue. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this goes through the following steps: first make hit on the start and after that go to the run. Now on the run program type msconfig and after that hit the ok button. Now on the system configure utility go to the general tab and under that make hit on the Selective Startup radio button and after that make uncheck mark on the Load Startup Items check box. Now go to the service tab and under that make hit on the Hide All Microsoft Services check box and then hit the disable all button. Now once you finish this hit the ok button and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following step and so that you can get ride your issue. To do these follow the steps: first close the all application and after that make hit on the start and after that make right click computer and then select the manage. During this time you may be entered to type the administrator account and then type the provided information. Now go to the Services and Applications and then expand it. Now on the Services and Applications go to the service and after that on the left side make a right click on the windows installer and after that hit on the start. Now once you finish this hit the ok button and after that go through your issue.