Thread: Unable to pan the speakers after upgrading to Windows 7

Unable to pan the speakers after upgrading to Windows 7

After having read the title I hope you have got the problem that I am facing right now. Well what’s the problem is that I am unable to pan the speakers hard right or hard left anymore with any of the graphic card equipment. This is a very valuable function and I am just wondering why it is not being used in the windows 7 version. So an of you having any idea why is it not being implemented in the windows 7 then do let me know? If you have any information on how to get that feature back then let me know.

Re: Unable to pan the speakers after upgrading to Windows 7

Why is that so which version of the windows media player are you using? If you give me more information on that then do let me know about it. Check with the system volume and see if you can adjust some volume settings from there may be that will help. Well there is nothing much that you can do here and also one more thing that I would like to add here is that checkout the speakers if it is in good working state.

Ok ,thanks for the quick reply I am using the windows media player 12 as it got any relation with the current problem that I am facing right now. I don’t think so. I did try working on some other solution as well by searching in the internet and I was unable to get any breakthrough with the solutions. So that’s why I have come here hoping that you would be able to get me some solutions on it. So do reply fast I am waiting for the solutions.

Do have a talk with the Microsoft support about these problem and they will advice you accordingly. Since they are well versed with all the problems so they will advise you accordingly on the solutions and i am sure that you will getting some benefit of that. I think its the most simplest solution of all of them and you must give it a try. So go ahead and have a talk with them they will advice you accordingly.