Thread: Overheating battery after updating to ios 4.3.1

Overheating battery after updating to ios 4.3.1

Recently I started getting battery issues as well as overheating (at times) on my iPhone 4 after update to iOS 4.3.1 jailbreak. I don’t know how it is happening but before the update the there was no issue like this. But now it suddenly emerges and very frustrating. This overheating issue also drains the battery too fast. I have tried several methods to make it proper but none of them helped at all. I have closed many background services but while playing games and on some other applications the iphone battery heats of quickly. What could be the reason?

Re: Overheating battery after updating to ios 4.3.1

Consistent with Apple conversation that iOS 4.3.1 is causing a number of iPhones to overheat as well as short battery life span. Numerous users are telling that battery existence on iPhone has reduced radically, and it will infrequently overheat while in exercise. A countless of users advised to put out of action Exchange mail accounts to off-ramp notifications of applications and so on. Essentially the way out is quite easy than each and every one of these advices. Just try to update and replace the previous update once again. It may fix the problem.

There is a huge possibility that a number of corruptions might be happened whilst restoring your iPhone from a backup, which creates your iPhone overwhelming the battery and overheated. Purely you can repair this trouble via restoring your iPhone the same as fresh rather than from backup. Definitely this will be much time consuming to re-sync contacts, applications and etc, except it will resolve the overheating and battery drain issues.

Apple has established that iOS 4.3.1 is assembling a few iPhone 4 overheat and making customers painful to utilize them. iOS 4.3.1 emerged through updates which might augment the battery life of the phone. On the other hand, looks like the progression which Apple prepared to progress the battery life has finished it to overheat. Furthermore, users are argumentative that the battery life of the iPhone has reduced considerably. This issue might have been fixed now in new ios update and that is 4.3.2. I have got this news in Apple official site.

Each moment you update your iPhone firmware and re-establish it from a backup, there is a possibility that there might be several corruptions made on from the backed up data. If your iPhone starts to overhear or its battery and the battery’s life goes toward the pits following a software upgrade, the solution is simple: restore iphone and configure it as new a new phone instead from the copy. To do this you must need to hard reset the phone and then install the new version of ios directly.

This problem pops up roughly each time there is an iphone firmware update, and I keep in mind first seeing it following updating the older iPhone 3G to iPhone OS 2.1. I memorize the change-log telling that battery drain, which was a big trouble on the iPhone 3G, was believed to be considerably enhanced. Apart from, past the update, it turned out poorer! This issue is not only about this update but we have seen the similar issue before when there is each new update releases.