Thread: Bluetooth is not connecting properly after ios 4.3.1

Bluetooth is not connecting properly after ios 4.3.1

I have an iphone 4 which I have bought a week ago. Today I have updated it to the new version of ios and that is 4.3.1. After the update I have started getting some issues related to Bluetooth connection. My iphone used to function perfectly through my cars bluetooth configuration but currently each once eventually it doesn’t connect from establish. Furthermore I work trade and have acknowledged countless information from clients regarding issues with Bluetooth’s lately after updating.

Re: Bluetooth is not connecting properly after ios 4.3.1

You are too far behind. What I mean is you are still on the ios 4.3.1. Recently I have heard that there is a new software update for apple for its idevices and that is iOS 4.3.2. The reports say that this new version of upgrade included several developments and extra bug fixes. Furthermore this includes:
    • Fixes a problem that infrequently caused blank otherwise frozen video for the duration of a FaceTime call
    • Fixes a problem that banned several worldwide users from linking to 3G networks lying on iPad Wi-Fi + 3G
    • Contains the most up-to-date security updates

I have experienced the similar issue and I got it resolved. This is most probably because of the iPhone with the software update in iOS 4.3.1 is not accepted via the car's Bluetooth system. This can be effortlessly sorted away: initially de-authorize the iPhone from car's Bluetooth system. Afterward switch on the iphone’s bluetooth. Update the Bluetooth receiver inside your car. Currently the car's Bluetooth system will distinguish it like a fresh phone and express you with the configuration which will comprise creating a password and so on intended for pairing. Following the end, the iPhone must be capable to pair with car's Bluetooth device.

As far as I know that The iPhone Developer Team has just developed the Redsn0w 0.9.7 untethered iOS 4.2.1 jailbreak to resolve bluetooth problems and whichever sand-box related problems will be solved. The Windows edition is not launched up till now because of its sluggish performance evaluated to the Mac OS X edition. Therefore the iPhone Developer Team working on pacing it and release it as immediately as probable.

It sounds like a driver related or incompatibility issue either in iphone’s ios otherwise the car Bluetooth system. Something might be not matching among each other and due to this they are unable to pair each other at the startup or automatically. This issue cannot be fixes easily until the developer announced that they have fixed it in the next update. Till then you need to downgrade the software and use it as before.

It seems to me that the car’s Bluetooth system is not compatible with this new update. If this case so then you might also need to upgrade the firmware of the car’s Bluetooth system or device if it has. Otherwise you might need to replace the system with the newer one which completely supports the latest ios 4.3.1. however if you cannot able to connect via default application then you can make use of any third party application to pair with that Bluetooth system.